IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

Both KRIKzz and I have put Turbo EverDrive up on the site (mine is pre-order): http://stoneagegamer.com/turboeverdrive_boardonly.aspx

Looking for Deluxe Edition? We currently do not know if a Deluxe Edition will be possible for this product. If we do make a Deluxe Edition we will offer a Deluxe Edition upgrade kit to customers who purchased their Turbo EverDrive from Stone Age Gamer. The price of the kit will be the difference in price from Board Only to Deluxe Edition.

• Like 5

Both KRIKzz and I have put Turbo EverDrive up on the site (mine is pre-order): http://stoneagegamer..._boardonly.aspx

Looking for Deluxe Edition? We currently do not know if a Deluxe Edition will be possible for this product. If we do make a Deluxe Edition we will offer a Deluxe Edition upgrade kit to customers who purchased their Turbo EverDrive from Stone Age Gamer. The price of the kit will be the difference in price from Board Only to Deluxe Edition.

What kind of casing or shell might one use to protect the components from static / dust etc? I would worry having everything exposed like that.

I have contacted to guy who makes the 3DO IDE Adapter and we are working on agreement to sell at my store. I will keep you guys updated.

It will be nice if this becomes a reality. Currently at 3DO Zero we are trying to do a "group buy", which is a bit of a PITA.

Both KRIKzz and I have put Turbo EverDrive up on the site (mine is pre-order): http://stoneagegamer..._boardonly.aspx

What kind of casing or shell might one use to protect the components from static / dust etc? I would worry having everything exposed like that.

There isn't. If there was we would already have Deluxe Edition developed. Unlike the other flash carts there are no donor shells to use. There are only a few options available. One get custom shell designed and made. This is very expensive to do. Or two figure out some homegrown way of protecting it. I have thought of vacu-forming, but not sure how viable that is. But, that is something that can be done in-house. I have some experimenting to do once I get some boards.

I don't even have a board yet, so I can't even begin to speculate exactly how it will work. That's why there is no Deluxe and its possible there never will be, we shall see. But like I stated if you buy board from us (Stone Age Gamer) and we do make a Deluxe later we will sell Deluxe upgrade kit, but only to people who purchase from us.

• Like 1

Hey SAG,

I preorder from you but I didn't see an expected ship date. Not a huge deal, but wanted to have some idea when it might ship.

thanks,

Charles

I'm wondering about a big fat slice of heat shrink tubing...

I was thinking this may also be possibility. Might look ugly, but at least will protect it.

• Like 1

Hey SAG,

I preorder from you but I didn't see an expected ship date. Not a huge deal, but wanted to have some idea when it might ship.

thanks,

Charles

{PRE-ORDER - Ships: Late July}

First few orders I forgot to put this on, not sure if that was one of your or not.

Thanks for the quick response, mine must have been one of the early ones ordered. Mine said:

Turbo EverDrive (Board Only) {PRE-ORDER}

thanks again,

Charles

Hey SAG,

thanks,

Charles

{PRE-ORDER - Ships: Late July}

First few orders I forgot to put this on, not sure if that was one of your or not.

The Turbo Everdrive--will this only work on US systems, or is it cross-compatible with PC Engines as well? My guess is no, but I just wanted to double check (I would look on the website, but it's blocked here at work right now).

Turbo EverDrive flashcart for PCE/TG16 with micro SD interface

• PCEngine and TurboGrafx-16 systems are supported.
  • FAT / FAT16 / FAT32 file formats are supported.
  • Supports MicroSD cards up to 32GB.
  • Quick loading, approx. 5 - 10 seconds.
  • USB port for homebrew development (optional).
  • Street Fighter II mapper support.
  • On board reset button.
  • 8Mbyte of ROM memory.

Additional Information:

Turbo EverDrive has currently only been tested with the standard PCEngine CoreGrafX II and TurboGrafx-16. USB version of cart will not fit in SuperGrafx

• Like 2

I think the heat shrink concept is on to something here for the Turbo Everdrive cover. Use something thicker and opaque for the interior. The put something ridged over the top along with any label, like an undrilled PCB or hunk of acrylic bearing the label. Then clear heat shrink that over the already covered PCB. Not sure if it would work or be durable without testing. It would be cheap and attainable. Fun brainstorming :)

• Like 1

I think the heat shrink concept is on to something here for the Turbo Everdrive cover. Use something thicker and opaque for the interior. The put something ridged over the top along with any label, like an undrilled PCB or hunk of acrylic bearing the label. Then clear heat shrink that over the already covered PCB. Not sure if it would work or be durable without testing. It would be cheap and attainable. Fun brainstorming :)

Hmm good idea.