IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

It's N8, not 8N: http://krikzz.com/in...t&product_id=59

It's for Famicom and works with NES adapter. Krikzz is working on NES version for those who'd rather not deal with the adapter. Supposed to be available real soon. He just got the proto: http://imageshack.us.../dsc0498hh.jpg/

I wonder how cheap those can get. I kinda want enough to put one in each slot of my M82 :D Just for giggles (and so I don't have to go through the PITA of opening it to change the game titles in the kiosk).

has anyone tried using one of those small adaptors you find in the early USA NES carts that adapted the original games and fit them in a NES sized cart? couldn't the krikzz cart work that way as well? seems to me that would work, you can find those adaptors in the older games, there are on line tutorials for how to find them, the number of screws on the back of the cart, the weight of the cart, which games came that way, etc they are small and not bulky at all, a dremmeled out NES cart should fit the combo

has anyone tried using one of those small adaptors you find in the early USA NES carts that adapted the original games and fit them in a NES sized cart? couldn't the krikzz cart work that way as well? seems to me that would work, you can find those adaptors in the older games, there are on line tutorials for how to find them, the number of screws on the back of the cart, the weight of the cart, which games came that way, etc they are small and not bulky at all, a dremmeled out NES cart should fit the combo

People over on Assembler have used them with the N8 and it worked. Maybe you got a bad one?

People over on Assembler have used them with the N8 and it worked. Maybe you got a bad one?

Me? or the other guy? I have not tried it, was just asking if anyone had, I love my fami version for my fami top loader with the a/v port, way better picture than the nes so I won't be adapting mine, just was suggesting it to others, those little adaptors are fairly easy to find or used to be when carts were still sold at gamestop and you could inspect them, i may even have a couple to sell if someone needs one

Me? or the other guy? I have not tried it, was just asking if anyone had, I love my fami version for my fami top loader with the a/v port, way better picture than the nes so I won't be adapting mine, just was suggesting it to others, those little adaptors are fairly easy to find or used to be when carts were still sold at gamestop and you could inspect them, i may even have a couple to sell if someone needs one

Oh sorry, I misread what you wrote. I thought you had tried it and it didn't work.

Got my C7060 multicart for the Videopac/Odyssey 2 today. It's really a very good product. The quality is really outstanding. The manual is printed on heavy quality paper in high resolution, making it look really professional. The label is of the same quality. The cartridge shell is a reused shell, since there aren't any new cartridge shell available for the videopac, but as stated, the printed circuit board is brand new, as are the components used.

What really makes this cart so great is the menu system that the cartridge uses.

You either select a game by using the joystick to brows trough the selection of games and hitting the action button, or u use the ? key on the videopacs keyboard and type the game you want to play, and hit enter.

When playing a game, pressing the reset key will bring you back to the current games start screen, if you want to play a different game, just hold the reset key until the red led on the cartridge goes out and you're back in the game selection menu.

• Like 2

Got my C7060 multicart for the Videopac/Odyssey 2 today. It's really a very good product. The quality is really outstanding. The manual is printed on heavy quality paper in high resolution, making it look really professional. The label is of the same quality. The cartridge shell is a reused shell, since there aren't any new cartridge shell available for the videopac, but as stated, the printed circuit board is brand new, as are the components used.

What really makes this cart so great is the menu system that the cartridge uses.

You either select a game by using the joystick to brows trough the selection of games and hitting the action button, or u use the ? key on the videopacs keyboard and type the game you want to play, and hit enter.

When playing a game, pressing the reset key will bring you back to the current games start screen, if you want to play a different game, just hold the reset key until the red led on the cartridge goes out and you're back in the game selection menu.

It is a Great Cart!!

• 2 weeks later...

Long story, but we should have some getting installed soon. If we feel the product is good then we will probably start offering it when we re-launch our site in January.

I've been checking the new site since it launched to see if the 3DO IDE adapters would be listed for sale. Is this something that may still happen, or have you decided against it?

I haven't decided against anything. The guy who makes them seems very flakey. Maybe its just the language barrier. I asked him for more, he said he sold out. Asked him if he was going to make more. He said he didn't know. Then he said he would make me more, but it would take a very long time. So I asked for a batch. So who knows? I haven't heard from him yet about them and won't be surprised if I ever do. I offered to manufacture them myself and just pay him royalties, but for some reason he did not seem interested. Honestly I wouldn't hold your breath.