IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

Just to update you, Version 2.00 is now available of the UltiMulti cart. This will be the last version. I will not produce any more after July 4, 2014.

Ken Lill

Hi could you provide some background on the difference between the older version and this last 2.0 and where/how it can be ordered? I assume this is for the Bally Astrocade , one of the few systems I don't own and would like to.

thanks

If you go to ballyalley.com you can find the older versions program lists. The new one (the only one currently be produced and in stock, has the latest 2 games, War and Crazy Climber done by Riff-Raff games. No other multicart has these games. There are also some new utilities for extended ram units. I sell refurbished Baslly /Astrocade units starting @ $150.00 USD plus S&H.

Bfmcx38CEAER-5u.jpg

Just tweeted by Krikzz, Gameboy Everdrive working on what I assume is a Super Gameboy!

/me want

does anyone who reads assembler or other such forums know the status/ETA/Price on this cart?

at least he does not have to worry about making different region/case sizes. I do wish that a GBA cart was coming with it but maybe that will be next, who knows

as I said

/me..... want

/me want

does anyone who reads assembler or other such forums know the status/ETA/Price on this cart?

at least he does not have to worry about making different region/case sizes. I do wish that a GBA cart was coming with it but maybe that will be next, who knows

as I said

/me..... want

My guess is board will be close to the $80 mark like most of his similar products are.

I'm looking for an SNES multicart, and since I have the NES Powepak I was thinking about going that route...but they're temporarily unavailable. I have heard the developer dude in charge at retroware is working on other things lately, so I'm thinking I might have to pick another route. I like the sounds of the Everdrive, but it's also looking a bit tricky to find. Shame that no multi seems to allow for Super FX chip games, but at least the Everdrive has easy saves (unlike the Powerpak, which I still haven't figured out how to save my games on).

Any suggestions, and where to buy? StoneAgeGamer is sold out at the moment, or so sayseth the website.

The Super Everdrive isn't hard to find. It's nearly always in stock at Krikzz's store, retrogate.com:

http://shop.retrogate.com/Super-Everdrive-v2-SED2.htm

It should be noted that this doesn't come with the DSP chip, but you can install one yourself.

Another option would be the SD2SNES (also available through retrogate), but that's considerably more expensive.

Regarding saving on the PowerPak, it's not that hard. Check out the following thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/193677-saving-with-powerpak/

• Like 1

No Commodore multicarts on the list? Any info on these? I have a C64 on the way to me and would love to not have to buy a ton of carts or a disk drive (also--would a C64 cart work for disk images as well or would I need a drive type device?)

I think I mentioned the older one before, but the new version of the Easyflash is fanf*ingtastic! :)

http://store.go4retro.com/easyflash-3/

Best non 1541/IEC emulator cart/device you're going to get for the C64 as far as I can tell.

I think I mentioned the older one before, but the new version of the Easyflash is fanf*ingtastic! :)

http://store.go4retro.com/easyflash-3/

Best non 1541/IEC emulator cart/device you're going to get for the C64 as far as I can tell.

Thank you! I have seen this on ebay (pre loaded) but it only seemed to be shipping from England.

This would allow me to play cartridge and disk based games? I REALLY want to get the most out of my C64 and that means disks.

Thank you! I have seen this on ebay (pre loaded) but it only seemed to be shipping from England.

This would allow me to play cartridge and disk based games? I REALLY want to get the most out of my C64 and that means disks.

It's meant for cartridges, or flashcart adapted titles. Take a look over at http://csdb.dk/ and you can see some very cool Easyflash conversions. It will also let you send single executables over the USB port to the C64.

For running actual disk images you're looking at an IEC type device like the SD2IEC or the unbeatable 1541Ultimate.

No Commodore multicarts on the list? Any info on these? I have a C64 on the way to me and would love to not have to buy a ton of carts or a disk drive (also--would a C64 cart work for disk images as well or would I need a drive type device?)

The computer flash carts have their own list, if you go to the second post in this thread (scroll past all the video game flash carts), you'll see the list of computer flash devices. There's about 5 or so for the C64, though I still need to add the EasyFlash 3, I'm a bit behind.

The computer flash carts have their own list, if you go to the second post in this thread (scroll past all the video game flash carts), you'll see the list of computer flash devices. There's about 5 or so for the C64, though I still need to add the EasyFlash 3, I'm a bit behind.

D'oh! I stupidly only went so far as "C" on the first list!

do a search of THIS thread for C64 flash an SD devices and you will find a bunch of entries and links, there are at least 4 devices if not more

Any preference? I fired up the C64 just a minute ago and realized cart games are NOT going to do this thing justice (going by the games I see shots of that are disk games anyway).

BTW, got my package Mark and everything seems good...haven't done more than turn it on and poke around a bit but looks OK to me!

Edited by GoldenWheels

thanks for the review GW, do NOT hesitate to email me to help you add/subtract stuff to and from the SD card for the homebrew channel. just email me any time

[it is SO much fun, get yourself a classic controller, it far surpasses the xbox on emulation of NES/SNES/TG16/Genny/SMS/& handhelds] don't bother with MAME, just use coinops on your xbox for that

N64 is still better on the xbox with the exception of a couple dozen games

really glad you like it, don't hesitate to ask even if you think it is a dumb question, there are no dumb questions

MW

PS/edit: the xbox has VIC20/C64/Amiga500/AtariST, and maybe a couple other computers, check them out, get yourself an xbox adaptor for keyboard and mouse

I personally like the MyFlash for the C64, it does all the cart games, get the DS device for loading disk images to original hardware, they are pretty cool

I like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Commodore-64-The-Easy-Flash-Blue-Cartridge-Assembled-Loaded-/131111228091

and this, which is my favorite, most versatile [i've posted this one in this thread before, it should be added to the front page imo

http://www.manosoft.it/?page_id=271&lang=en

I have both plus another device that is similar to the above but without as many features