IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

Also missing for the Odyssey2 the c7051 the succesor of the now discontinued c7050.

The c7051 is a multicard with built in flashmemory, so you can add new games to the cart. The cart can hold up to 63 games, and included with the cart is a zip with 268 games.

It's menu driven so no setting dipswitches to select a game.

Can be order by Rene_g7400 on the videopac.nl forum http://videopac.nl/forum/index.php?topic=2492.0

Edited by Seob

Its probably missing as it has never been mentioned in this thread up to now! I have a C7060 myself and think its great. Are there many new homebrew games being freely released for the Videopac these days that would warrant owning a C7051 (not being on the C7060)?

Added here as forum does not allow you to edit old posts:

Philips Videopac:

• C7051: The succesor of the now discontinued c7050. The c7051 is a multicard with built in flashmemory, so you can add new games to the cart. The cart can hold up to 63 games, and included with the cart is a zip with 268 games. It's menu driven so no setting dipswitches to select a game. Can be order by Rene_g7400 on the videopac.nl forum.

There are new free releases so every now and then. Also wip files are up on the videopac.nl forum. And since i don't think a new batch of the c7060 is available the c7051 is now the only other option next to the 233-in-1.

Dragon 32/64 and Tandy Color Computer 1/2:

• Dragon Multi Cartridge version 1.5 (Rolo):This is the new Dragon multi cartridge version 1.5 for Dragon 32 and Dragon 64. This device is exclusively designed for cartridge ROM programs, not for cassette or floppy disk programs. It holds up to 64 8k (or 4k/2k) ROM images. It also can store 16k ROM images on adjacent slots. Contact Rolo to order. Rolo has said it is currently sold out but is to be be continued (improvements planned). Also see information here.

Is there any currently available solution for the Vectrex? I finally got one this afternoon and it looks like the previous flashcarts and multicarts are no longer available.

Edit:

I found Andrew Coleman's multicart and ordered one. Now to see if I can score a few of the overlays I want or maybe try to print them myself.

Edited by goldenegg

Is there any currently available solution for the Vectrex? I finally got one this afternoon and it looks like the previous flashcarts and multicarts are no longer available.

I was going to say, send a message to Richard H here, he makes the VecMulti. Put any ROM from the internet on a micro SD and run it into the Vectrex...

I was going to say, send a message to Richard H here, he makes the VecMulti. Put any ROM from the internet on a micro SD and run it into the Vectrex...

I'm already in touch with him. He just sold his last cart, so I'm waiting for the next batch.

Edit:

I found Andrew Coleman's multicart and ordered one. Now to see if I can score a few of the overlays I want or maybe try to print them myself.

JFMateos sell flascarts for the Vectrex; they have their own build-in memory, incluse a pause button, and a game selector (8 or 16 games depending on the cart)

You can ask him on AtariAge or on his website (which I can't find a link for ATM).

Commodore Amiga 500:

• Accelerator Card ACA-500: Has two CF slots for Kickstart and Games. The ACA500 is currently not compatible with the rare Amiga 500 mainboard Revision 3, and not with NTSC-A500 Rev.5. European Rev.5 boards and all higher revisions work fine.

Looks like this one isn't available unfortunately, can't find any information if there are future production plans either.

JFMateos sell flascarts for the Vectrex; they have their own build-in memory, incluse a pause button, and a game selector (8 or 16 games depending on the cart)

You can ask him on AtariAge or on his website (which I can't find a link for ATM).

Ya, I've contacted him and am just waiting until he makes his next batch of Lynx flashcarts.

I'm looking for a gba EZ Flash IV cart sold in USA. Prefer micro sd card over mini sd card. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get one from USA. Do any of these places let let you order over the phone? Please help and thanks for any help!

Can anyone please help me get one of these that knows about these as I don't know a good place that sells in the USA? Thanks.

For the lazy, this is what is on the thread and missing from the first two posts. Hopefully PsychedelicShaman will find time to add these to the first two posts as I have spent an evening going through this thread to put this together in front page format.

-SNIP-

The updates have been applied. As always, thanks for your work Starship!