IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

"WS Flash Masta Finally Available PLUS Announcing Game Pie Advance"

http://www.flashmasta.com/2016/08/15/ws-flash-masta-finally-available-plus-announcing-game-pie-advance/

Wonderswan Flash Cart now available

go get it!!

I received one of them from the developer a while ago and i love it.

you load the game you want via usb, very simple and easy

we use i for playing translations

Edited by Mark Wolfe

Got my GBA flashcart in the mail. The only card that worked was an old as crap 2Gb Micro from my flip phone that's 7 years old! :o

I bought a Kingston Class 10 32Gb on eBay which was suggested by Stone Age Gamer as well as another poster on Krikzz forums. Drosses fingers it works because I want the full No_Intro set which is 24Gb in size! ;-)

Got my GBA flashcart in the mail. The only card that worked was an old as crap 2Gb Micro from my flip phone that's 7 years old! :o

I bought a Kingston Class 10 32Gb on eBay which was suggested by Stone Age Gamer as well as another poster on Krikzz forums. Drosses fingers it works because I want the full No_Intro set which is 24Gb in size! ;-)

I've heard of a lot of sd issues, although I *thought* sandisk were okay....

It looks like a few firmware OS updates have just been released for the GBA Flashcart which improve SD Card Comapability. I might still hold off buying one for a little while until its all sorted though.

My Kingston 32Gb Micro Class 10 HCI 1 came in. It works great with OS v1.01 and I now have access to the entire NO_Intro library. :)

• Like 2

still having horrible issues with x5 managed to find two cards that actually worked, a fuji 512mb and a kingston 8gb class 4 so i could do the upgrade, once the upgrade installed it actually saw my kingston 32gb class 4 even loaded to root about 1 in 3 or 4 attempts but sadly any attempt to open a folder or load a file resulted in the usual d3 sd io error so its still not working, and only 2 out of 10 cards tried have worked at all, 3 (ish) after the updates and still no sign of any sdxc cards running

hopefully in another month or so it'll be worth buying but just now, unless you like spending lots on micro sd cards i'd honestly say don't bother but chances are you're still going to have to find an old small card that will actually work in order to perform the upgrade.

I'd say the multicart for the Sord\CGL M5 was under-produced,

For those interested, Charlie (SirMorris) now has a second generation of his M5 multicart under testing with a selected few users. Initial reports are positive, so most likely he will spin a number of boards very soon. All of us who follow Sord groups on Facebook and elsewhere probably already are aware of this, but for others with a more distant interest in the Sord/CGL/Takara M5 (and possibly also GoldStar FC-150), it can be worth keeping an eye on. The new model will even have an on screen menu to choose game from, instead of just a toggle switch.

This is the best flashcart news in a long time

Please keep us posted as to when and where it becomes available . Any idea what it will cost ? I'm gonna guess around $200-$250? At least at first until they recoup R&D costs

This is epic

I have a consolized neogeo arcade system that currently has a 100-in1 cart. I will sell that cart in a heartbeat lol

Oh I guess I need a cart adaptor ? This is for the home console right?

Edited by Mark Wolfe

This is the best flashcart news in a long time

Please keep us posted as to when and where it becomes available . Any idea what it will cost ? I'm gonna guess around $200-$250? At least at first until they recoup R&D costs

This is epic

I have a consolized neogeo arcade system that currently has a 100-in1 cart. I will sell that cart in a heartbeat lol

Oh I guess I need a cart adaptor ? This is for the home console right?

From reading some of the thread, the estimated price is $400, definitely the most expensive flash cart to date, but considering the Neo Geo cart costs and

The MVS cart will come first, and the AES cart will come a little later on.

Most importantly, here's a preorder interest check thread. I don't think it's actually saving a place in line, more of just how many he should make, but it can't hurt to have your name in!

http://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/1770-preorder-interest-check/

That's good news that I won't need an adaptor or have to wait ... The MVS is the arcade version so if that's first I'm in. I signed up over there and put my name in the mix . Seems like there is a ton of interest

This will be a big expense but well worth it

Edited by Mark Wolfe

It's actually. It as expensive as what the N64 backup units were doing for a decade ago. The z64 for instance ... I have one that I outfitted with a removable CF cart and now it's just a collector oddity

The cost will come down as production is streamlined but considering the multicarts are over $100 each I think it is an understandable cost, especially after reading what has gone into it.

Damn j need to pull out my MVS from storage lol

World's largest flashcart for console? Neogeo already comes with overly large cartridge. It won't beat Nintendo in term of wasted space, some of NES cart only used about 1/4 or 1/3 of the whole cart.

But the NEO-GEO carts actually use all that space in those giant dual PCB carts! :o

From reading some of the thread, the estimated price is $400, definitely the most expensive flash cart to date, but considering the Neo Geo cart costs and

The MVS cart will come first, and the AES cart will come a little later on.

Most importantly, here's a preorder interest check thread. I don't think it's actually saving a place in line, more of just how many he should make, but it can't hurt to have your name in!

http://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?thread/1770-preorder-interest-check/

WHy couldn't they just make a double ender that works on both AES and MVS units?

Krikzz has officially (last OS) added NES and Gameboy/Gameboy Color emulator support to the GBA Everdrive!

I just came here to post this. :grin:

V1.1003.09.20161)Emulation support for NES and GB/GBC games. Required third party emulators (PocketNES and Goomba)Now any nes or gb/gbc games starts right from menu, like regular gba ROMs.Emulators download link: http://www.dwedit.org/gba/Jusr drop goomba.gba and pocketnes.gba into GBASYS folder, now you can play gb, gbc and nes games!2)Hide GBASYS option3)Rom setting option: individual save and rtc settings for each ROM.

One minor quibble, SRAM saving is not automatic in Goomba. You need to access the Goomba emulation menu (L+R) and manually select "save state" option in order to record the SRAM state for current game. Even if you never resume from current save state, next time you boot the game, it will boot to title screen with current save progress intact.