IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

My card near full, that being said with the easy fixes, the SSD3 is looks pretty decent. Having a good video cable and clean power helps a lot! My 200gb card is pretty near full but given the rate homebrew comes out I am not to worried about running out of space. Speaking of which I still need to get a replacement copy of Henshin Engine as my CD has worn out to a point I can't make a bin/cue of it.

• 1 month later...

Well yeah that thing has some serious holes on the first page.

Off the top of my head, none of the newer Everdrive products are covered since the split (X3, 5 and 7) and some before too. RetroHQ isn't mentioned for their excellent stuff with NGPC and Lynx and Atari kits out/to come. The SD2SNES I think was missing the update that FX1/2 and SA1 now work rounding out every cart almost. For GBA there's the EZ Flash Omega which for feature/quality is a match for the everdrive and costs half the price and is a 1:1 profile cart too and has a 1:1 removable shell for DS/Lite systems too.

Quite a few systems now have faux optical drives simulating it on chips of the sort from the SSS3 and Upergrafx for PCE/TG systems that fake hucard and optical media, and same can be said for stuff like PS, Saturn, Dreamcast, etc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If anyone can help;

I've been trying to add roms from online sources, 'sfc' files to an SNES Everdive cart, and it seems to work at first, they get added to the game lists, but when I try to play them, they all go to this 'chrono trigger retranslation' image, (attached pic) and then the screen goes black and nothing else happens. Any suggestions or ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy-

What are the Atari 8-bit computer options out there?

I have a little (non-recent) experience with the SIO2SD, from which I recall a turn-off of the on-screen menu being able to show only so many items in a current folder, requiring use of the LCD screen & buttons to navigate laboriously.

Is there an update to improve this?
Other solutions?

Thanks!

-Jason

If anyone can help;

I've been trying to add roms from online sources, 'sfc' files to an SNES Everdive cart, and it seems to work at first, they get added to the game lists, but when I try to play them, they all go to this 'chrono trigger retranslation' image, (attached pic) and then the screen goes black and nothing else happens. Any suggestions or ideas?

Where did you buy the Everdrive from? Ive never heard of that happening.

Where did you buy the Everdrive from? Ive never heard of that happening.

Hi. From ebay, seller mo-tek-store. It's the China version. But I've bought other everdrives for other consoles from here and they always work, and I can load games into them perfectly. But I've never tried sfc files not snes everdrives before...

Thanks for any help

Hi. From ebay, seller mo-tek-store. It's the China version. But I've bought other everdrives for other consoles from here and they always work, and I can load games into them perfectly. But I've never tried sfc files not snes everdrives before...

Thanks for any help

I was thinking you were going to say that. It sounded like clone behavior. All the SNES ROMS I have are .sfc

It sounds like its bad but I would first try a ROM from a different place. Ideally a known good one. Did you try updating the firmware? Ive heard that they only work with the original firmware that comes with them.

I have tried many different Roms from many different sources. But no, I have not tried to update the firmware, should I?

• 1 month later...