IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

2 minutes ago, ApolloBoy said:

A Raspberry Pi isn't really a flash cart or multicart so that's why it's not listed.

That is all relative...

If you consider that for example I can use one (need one actualy) to use with the pi1541 for the commodore 64, it kinda is...

25 minutes ago, walterg74 said:

Neither is any individual part of a "real" flashscart...

OK, I know your type, you've made up your mind and I've no desire to attempt to change it, I disagree and you have your opinion going back and forth endless achieves nothing. Going on for the next 5 pages wont change either of our minds and I prefer not to derail this topic further. BUT IT'S NOT A FLASH CARD. Good day. ?

1 minute ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

OK, I know your type, you've made up your mind and I've no desire to attempt to change it, I disagree and you have your opinion going back and forth endless achieves nothing. Going on for the next 5 pages wont change either of our minds and I prefer not to derail this topic further. BUT IT'S NOT A FLASH CARD. Good day. ?

Yep. That's *your* opinion...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

Whether the JammaPi is a flash or multi-cart, this thread is for consoles not arcades.

LOL, really..? How on earth would you come to that conclusion, considering the title of the thread is "ALL SYSTEMS", and post #2 lists available solutions for home computers..?

Edited by walterg74

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, teame said:

...the ULTIMATE MULTICART for the Tomy Tutor/Pyuuta:

20200924_133641.jpg

https://team-europe.blogspot.com/2020/09/tomy-tutorpyuuta-ultimate-multicart.html

Neat. I recently got the first version that's in two parts. I don't see much of a reason to upgrade to this until more software is added, but it's great that it's been consolidated.

1 hour ago, Bill Loguidice said:

Neat. I recently got the first version that's in two parts. I don't see much of a reason to upgrade to this until more software is added, but it's great that it's been consolidated.

That's true! It makes currently no sense to buy this upgraded version, if you already have the first versions at home.

So far the only main difference is that it combines all three parts (8kb/16kb cart + 32kb cart + adapter) in one single cartridge.

Btw. i will still have the other carts available too...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2008 at 6:51 PM, PsychedelicShaman said:

Atari 7800:

• IN PROGRESS: Harmony 2: SD Flash cart that should be a lot easier to use than the CC2.
  • DISCONTINUED: Ah, the Cuttle Cart 2, an excellent mmc-based flash cart for now, but others will be coming shortly hopefully.

UPDATE:

• Concerto (Formerly Harmony 2) is available.

ADD:

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, teame said:

Finally ALL games for the SUPER CASSETTE VISION are now playable on the real system with these flashcarts. Finally also Pole Position II can get played with it too, the rarest and most expensive game for this system.

https://team-europe.blogspot.com/2021/04/super-cassette-vision-project-finished.html

20210421_153700.jpg

I am really happy this has been released. I just wish it was released about 10 years back before I started buying all the original game carts.

When I listed my original unboxed SCV Pole Position II cart on EBay as auction for less than they normally go for, it did not sell. Perhaps 250EUR for a mint sealed copy is the current going rate, but certainly no interest for the individual rare game cart at the moment in the UK.

I also think Y2 Monster Land is equal in terms of rarity and price, as Pole Position II for this system. Y2 Monster Land is the only thing I am/was missing from a complete original Japanese cart (mostly unboxed, but some have boxes) collection, and I also found some of the French Carts which have identical ROMS but different labels.

I am going to be listing them all for sale soon to UK buyers, along with the system.

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2021 at 12:25 PM, teame said:

Finally ALL games for the SUPER CASSETTE VISION are now playable on the real system with these flashcarts. Finally also Pole Position II can get played with it too, the rarest and most expensive game for this system.

https://team-europe.blogspot.com/2021/04/super-cassette-vision-project-finished.html

20210421_153700.jpg

Soooooo just what is "Top Secret" on the 128K cart? Or do I need to purchase to see? ^_-

Any purchase info?