IGNORED

Glenn "The 5200 Man" Conversion List

ballyalley

This IS Atari we're talking about ;) Probably Tramiel era too ... I think those compilation tapes were the pack in games for the "Dixons Pack" machines when the 8 bit stock was being sold off.

Was that the compilation that included tennis star raiders and asteroids, i think i had that one....don't remember the cracktro, unless atari did two versions of the tape

Caramel... Just go take your pills.

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

Perhaps try looking at the following link

http://www.mr-atari.com/cassettes.htm

Especially look at the first section, the two compilation tapes (which i had)

then go suck a large one

I already gave a link to our site with what the tape contains and all you can come up with is a moronic question asking "was that the compilation that included tennis star raiders and asteroids". What a sad and laughable figure you are...

--

Atari Frog

Firstly you might try doing your RESEARCH first....Atari sold (via dixons/curry's) as part of the 800xl and tape deck bundle (later copied for the xe and tape deck bundle) both compilation tapes as one whole compilation (hence, compilation tape 1 and 2)

Also you might try actually reading the first part of my post again...Was that the compilation that included tennis star raiders and asteroids (speaking of the compilation as a whole) as i never implied or infered that it was on the same tape

Additionally, you might want to do you reseach into atari UK's marketing for the XE games cartridge's, specifically the advertising campaign entitled 'latest and the greatest' alongside the mention of thunderfox and below the mention of fight night you will find a mention of 'compilation' which includes centipde star raiders and tennis amongst others

Edited by carmel_andrews

I already gave a link to our site with what the tape contains and all you can come up with is a moronic question asking "was that the compilation that included tennis star raiders and asteroids". What a sad and laughable figure you are...

--

Atari Frog

Firstly you might try doing your RESEARCH first....Atari sold (via dixons/curry's) as part of the 800xl and tape deck bundle (later copied for the xe and tape deck bundle) both compilation tapes as one whole compilation (hence, compilation tape 1 and 2)

Also you might try actually reading the first part of my post again...Was that the compilation that included tennis star raiders and asteroids (speaking of the compilation as a whole) as i never implied or infered that it was on the same tape

Carmel, this is really getting laughable now...

1> Install FireFox... You'll see red little squigglies under all the words you type wrong. Which are countless.

2> You're lecturing Atari Frog on research now? He's probably forgotten more about Atari than what you'll ever hope to accumulate.

3> Your attempts at going on the defensive are commendable, however pitiful they may be.

4> Rather than trying to butt heads, try and be a little respectful.

5> I do have a large one. Don't make me choke you with it...

Edited by dwhyte

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...