IGNORED

Spreading the love! Free game (with a catch) !

Red 5

PM sent

Thanks. I will find somthing to post up shortly, will probably be early next week as I am out of town thurs thru monday. I dont have much in the way of decent 2600 spares, but do have a few extra joysticks and games in other format. Gotta dig through the extras box and see what I can come up with. Thanks again.

I'm hoping to snag Shadow's 7800 Rampage

My free item is Sears label Stellar Track.

Not a dupe, but man, I can't ever see me playing it.

Good point. I should have at least one or two for other systems than the 2600 that I could live without

Rampage is yours, Rick.

I sold a couple of games last week, and I'm going to use the proceeds to pay for shipping free carts out of my trade bin. It should pay for three or four packages to be mailed by first class. When the sale money is gone, it's gone.

If anyone wants more than one cart, my only stipulation is that for each cart you want, you put up an item on a 1 to 1 ratio.

Here's what's in the trade bin.

2600 (loose):

Atlantis (day scene) (x3)

Turmoil

River Raid (original label)

Title Match Pro Wrestling

Worm War I

Robot Tank (gray label)

Spacechase (original label, no monogram)

Pac-Man (Atari pic) (x2)

Asteroids (Atari pic) (x2)

Defender (Atari pic)

5200 (loose):

Football

River Raid

PS1:

Original GunCon, works as normal, but the video connection has been connected at the gun instead of the plug (put up at least two free items for this one, please)

PSP:

ATV Offroad Fury Blazin Trails GH box and instructions (I'll send the disc, too, but it's useless)

Get 'em quick before the post office gets all the sale money.

Edited by shadow460

2600 (loose):

Turmoil

Worm War I

Robot Tank (gray label)

Ok well when you offer up a Monogrammed one, I'll take it :D

Seriously has anyone found a monogrammed one yet?

Im unaware if an actual one is floating around but uts a myth to me

until I see one or atleast someone says yes I have one.

Anyhow, very, very nice gesture Shadow ;) :)

2600 (loose):

Turmoil

Worm War I

Robot Tank (gray label)

Ok well when you offer up a Monogrammed one, I'll take it :D

Seriously has anyone found a monogrammed one yet?

Im unaware if an actual one is floating around but uts a myth to me

until I see one or atleast someone says yes I have one.

Anyhow, very, very nice gesture Shadow ;) :)

IIRC some video game magazine editor has one. Maybe someone else as well.

Ok. I looked through my stuff, not a heck of a lot right now, and all I can offer is the following:

Atari 5200:

Dig Dug

TV Plug N Play:

Atari Paddles. This is the version with two paddles that plug into the tv.

I realize it's not much, but all I got right now.

OK, here's the rundown on my trade list:

Rampage goes to RickHarrisMaine

Title Match Pro Wrestling goes to edman87k5

Spacechase goes to Waterborn

River Raid for the 5200 goes to loneseome_PA

I need addresses for edman87k5 and lonesome_PA. Shoot me a PM with them if you could. I have the others on file unless you guys have moved.

Once I've got all the addresses, I'll get these shipped out.

I'd like to do this as well. I'll grab something I want when it comes along, perhaps. IF this is acceptable anyway. All I have to offer right now is a labelless Colecovision game. For the system, not a Coleco 2600 cart. I have no way of knowing what it is or if it even works, though I got it from a place that's pretty reliable generally. I can't guarantee it's anything good, but I'm up for it if that's cool.

Let me add one more to the trade list that's similar. It's a label-less M-Network game for the 2600. The only markings on the cart are Mattel's copyright logo.

Anyone up for taking a chance? Could be Star Strike... or it could be Space Attack. :ponder:

Let me add one more to the trade list that's similar. It's a label-less M-Network game for the 2600. The only markings on the cart are Mattel's copyright logo.

Anyone up for taking a chance? Could be Star Strike... or it could be Space Attack. :ponder:

That has Tom written all over it ;) :D

We'll call it the Mystery Cart Branch of this here tree of giving :P

Edited by Phantom

Sure, I'll do that. Assuming shadow wants a colecovision cart. Or should I let that go to someone else? :?

EDIT: Having mistakenly seen what the M-Network cart is, I will not be taking it, because I already have a copy of that game. Shadow has first dibs on the colecovision cart, but if he doesn't want it, I'll let you guys know.

EDIT: Shadow doesn't want it. Anyone does, shoot me a PM.

Edited by Tom_Explodes

Ooo! Me! Me!

My inner geek loves the fact that there's a Trek game for the 2600. Outer geek, too.

I'll put up my Sears label Steeplechase as Karma. :)

Quick! Someone claim my Steeplechase and put-up Sub-Commander!

It'll make it a kind of pay-it-forward, Sears Exclusives Trifecta!

Now what do I do? PM RickHarrisMaine? EDIT: Nevermind, I PM'd him, it just made good sense.

Edited by Mezrabad

Ooo! Me! Me!

My inner geek loves the fact that there's a Trek game for the 2600. Outer geek, too.

I'll put up my Sears label Steeplechase as Karma. :)

Quick! Someone claim my Steeplechase and put-up Sub-Commander!

It'll make it a kind of pay-it-forward, Sears Exclusives Trifecta!

Now what do I do? PM RickHarrisMaine? EDIT: Nevermind, I PM'd him, it just made good sense.

Yes, your nerdly dreams are fulfilled.....I may even have a manual for it, I'll have to check.

So this is a trek game, eh? No wonder I can't see myself getting into it. As HUGE a Star Wars fan I am, I could never get into Star Trek. Even though Kirk got way more alien-tail than Obi-Won ever did. And he was a freakin' general, whereas Kirk was just a Captain. And Obi-Won had all those scantily-clad Twi'Leks around him, and still nothing......but I digress

This is really a great idea! I did this with a console once. Someone sent me 7800 broken console, and I had it fixed (prodos8 rules), and I in turn had a slightly broken 2600 light sixer and sent it to someone and I paid shipping and everything. I don't know if that person sent anything to anyone or not, though.

I don't think I have any carts that aren't commons, though. After reading, is it still limited to atari stuff?

I still have a Sears text label Maze up for grabs.

I will take you Maze Captain and put up a Math Grand Prix (Atari Picture Label) in return. I also still have the copy of Infiltrate up for grabs for anyone who wants it.

Dane

This is really a great idea! I did this with a console once. Someone sent me 7800 broken console, and I had it fixed (prodos8 rules), and I in turn had a slightly broken 2600 light sixer and sent it to someone and I paid shipping and everything. I don't know if that person sent anything to anyone or not, though.

I don't think I have any carts that aren't commons, though. After reading, is it still limited to atari stuff?

I don't think this is limited to just Atari stuff. If you want to put up your mint copy of Marvel v. Capcom 2 or Panzer Dragoon Saga, I think we're cool with that. As a matter of fact, I feel so strongly about this, that I will take those off your hands for you. It's just the kind of guy I am......

Oh, and I'll put up my complete copy of Myst for the Saturn