IGNORED

High Score Cart Values

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Is this not the official list here? > https://atariage.com/2600/programming/atarivox_mem_list.html

Update: What I learned is that RevEng has set up a storage area for 7800basic games to use. The range is defined at the very bottom of the list in the link above. 7800basic games can use that area for saving scores by declaring a unique four digit hex ID number for each game.

My 7800basic game Sick Pickles will use the ID $1982. So, 7800basic programmers please note that $1982 is reserved.

Thanks.

Edited by SIO2

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, PacManPlus said:

Unfortunately, since the change over, I cannot edit the first post any more :(

In the forum upgrade announcement thread, @Albertmentioned that it was part of the old software that he had custom-written. He said he'd be writing a new bit of code to do the same but it might be awhile until he gets to it, but in the meantime you could PM him and ask him to edit the post to add or change what you need to. 

2 minutes ago, DrVenkman said:

In the forum upgrade announcement thread, @Albertmentioned that it was part of the old software that he had custom-written. He said he'd be writing a new bit of code to do the same but it might be awhile until he gets to it, but in the meantime you could PM him and ask him to edit the post to add or change what you need to. 

I already wrote Bob and will get him the ability to edit his posts.

..Al

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

While we're at it I'm using $2820 for Spire of the Ancients.

Itjust seemed fitting to have it correspond to 'BHB 0' and presuming nobody wants them in the meantime it makes sense to me to just increment the the value for each thing I do (providing I ever get as far as a second project).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...