IGNORED

Important Message to my fellow HSCers....

I know many of you have noticed my lack of moderation and participation in the 7800 HSC these past few monthes. It's mainly been because of the workload and the massive amount of hours. I'm sorry for that...but I am proud of the fact that someone agreed to take up the helm as the new ringmaster. Atari5200 PMed me about taking up the reins of the 7800 HSC and I'm glad because I hated to see it dry up and become pretty non-existant.

Now if only someone could reboot the SMS HSC....

Isn't this like... a conflict of interests... er, something!? Doesn't Atari5200 have a certain dislike for the 7800?

Be sure not to leave home without your umbrella... the weatherman is predicting 3 - 6 inches of locusts.

I'm so confused...

Ahem... now that that's out of my system, when shall the gaming commence? :)

I'm an Atari Fan in general. Yes the 7800 ranks the lowest in my favorite Atari systems, but overall, I love Atari, and I did not want to see the 7800 HSC fade into existence, there is still much more fun to be had with the HSC, and if I could help restore it, I was going to do it.

I think we all need to give PressureCooker2600 a hand for the good job was done while he ran the HSC, and I hope that I will do just as fine a job as PressureCooker did...good job man.

As for the changes. I will pretty much run this the same as the 5200 HSC. The rounds will last a month, and until I can get moderator powers to sticky the rules and leaderboards, I will post them in each round. I will keep track of all the scores and wins and keep a cumulative post of those. That way everybody can see how and where they rank compared to other players.

Edited by Atari5200

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uh...guys...please don't do Asteroids until I get myself another 7800. Which hopefully will be soon. This is the console I'm concentrating on programming for and would very much love to be a part of this HSC to give me a break from programming. Go Dig Duggers!! This is what Atari is all about right here! This is what makes me love Atari so much. Hope to kick your bottoms on the next game!! :ponder:

Thanks for taking it, Atari5200. I thought about taking over again, but I wasn't sure if I could keep up. I am definitely glad to see that since it was resurrected what, a year or two ago as a winter time thing, there are players and referees alike who are willing to keep it going on.

:thumbsup: