Defender II

Phantom

• 2 weeks later...
Very nice Fellow. :)

Nice to talk to and trade with. :)

1 A8 deal went smooth thusfar. :cool:

A+Trader ;)

Back at you!

Thank you for the NM "Monkey Wrench for Atari XL". :ponder: It was a bit tight on my wallet but it was nice to finally get one. I typed X=USR(32768) and it works fine on 800XL :D , not 800 as its name says ;) .

Please let me know if you have more Atari 8bit items for sale. :)

I reccommend you as a seller!

Edited by Defender II

• 3 weeks later...

Sold him ComputerEyes module/software. He was VERY particular about packing, to the point of actually sending me a step-by-step procedure on how he wanted it done! No one has EVER done so before & I admit I was taken aback & a bit offended. I told him buyers have praised my packing/shipping & was perfectly capable of doing it myself w/out his instruction but catered to him best I could. I'm not using this as an excuse & always pack well/accordingly, but the item really didnt have that far to go.

He did explain to me in 25+yrs of Atari exp. he's seen too many damaged goods so I presume any deals made w/ him will be met similarly.

Defender II seems to be meticulous & demanding w/ high expectations. Of the 5-6 deals I've done recently his was the most time-consuming & had excessive back-&-forth communication. He's not a "bad guy"; personally I doubt I'd deal w/ him again but if you do prepare to do it HIS way.

Edited by RJ

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...