IGNORED

A#2 Fancy Lable (sic) Club

videotwit

I'll let the ppl that are in it pick...not me.

I like them all for they are corny! :D

Is "Lets Go Make Some Eggs" Big Bird's Egg Catch? I like it but that is a semi rare cart (R4 I think).

Naw....not close....look at the pic again.

What "other" game has "big" birds, lava....um bridges.....and you "kinda" make eggs?

And has Mr rogers riding him..... :rolling:

Its a common game....

Edited by nonner242

I'll let the ppl that are in it pick...not me.

I like them all for they are corny! :D

Is "Lets Go Make Some Eggs" Big Bird's Egg Catch? I like it but that is a semi rare cart (R4 I think).

Naw....not close....look at the pic again.

What "other" game has "big" birds, lava....um bridges.....and you "kinda" make eggs?

And has Mr rogers riding him..... :rolling:

Its a common game....

From your discription, is sounds like a mystique game :D

Adventure?

I claim berzerk,joust,pinball,pac-man.....for now!

This will clear up, whats? what?! :D

Sorry but too late they are out...if I have time ...maybe Ill do something else....but this thing has been on hold tooooooooooo long, ppl should really wanna have some fun with this. I cannot see why you wouldnt. I was giggling the whole time I did these almost 2 years ago....my fam & friends thing they are a blast.

I claim berzerk,joust,pinball,pac-man.....for now!

This will clear up, whats? what?! :D

Sorry but too late they are out...if I have time ...maybe Ill do something else....but this thing has been on hold tooooooooooo long, ppl should really wanna have some fun with this. I cannot see why you wouldnt. I was giggling the whole time I did these almost 2 years ago....my fam & friends thing they are a blast.

Ahhh... Now I get it. Joust. Probably what the lance was for :dunce:

Nonner, I really like Wal-mart's Frenzy... I think that smiley really is Evil Otto!

Thanks, that was the whole point of my labels:

The cylons have the mov'n eye like the orig berzerk robots

Big WM Smiley=Otto, I hate shopping at WM=Maze,

Guy running away=Me.

Plust the "Frenzy" in the title=Frenzy is the part 2 to Berzerk

Same with the Egg label for joust:

Lets go make some eggs=....the whole point of joust

Big yellow bird with little blue guy riding it+Big bird/Mr Rogers

It threw the bridge,Lava,Eggs,Lance in just to make sure you get the feel...

Some games are really fun to do , others are not! I have a Warlords Im doing since ppl didnt want to see a release yet.

Edited by nonner242

Ok, my label is done!

I found out that it is $2.00 a sheet for printing and $1.25 a sheet for the paper from 8bitclassics.com. There are 4 label sets per sheet, so it's pretty reasonable, and the labels are supposed to look good.

It comes out to $0.81 per label, before shipping.

Now all I need to know is how many I need to print? 10? 20?

should we allow or ban the use of the online 2600 labelmaker?

i think that might make things too easy as i would like to see a nice idea behind the whole label and not just a quick copy and paste job ... what do you guys think?

I put alot of time in mine, then I used the label maker as my border to give it that "real" look. I dont think that my stuff was cut and paste easy? Wasnt like I just took a pic and threw it in there.

i think that might make things too easy as i would like to see a nice idea behind the whole label and not just a quick copy and paste job ... what do you guys think?

I put alot of time in mine, then I used the label maker as my border to give it that "real" look. I dont think that my stuff was cut and paste easy? Wasnt like I just took a pic and threw it in there.

i know ... yours are great .... maybe i should reformulate that!

"no simple cut & paste jobs with the labelmaker 2600 ... we do not accept 5 minute jobs where only a picture as been downloaded and then pasted inside the label maker"

i think we can put that in the guidelines .... as one requirement is to create unique labels.

i know ... yours are great .... maybe i should reformulate that!

"no simple cut & paste jobs with the labelmaker 2600 ... we do not accept 5 minute jobs where only a picture as been downloaded and then pasted inside the label maker"

i think we can put that in the guidelines .... as one requirement is to create unique labels.

Thanks........I can go with that. :thumbsup:

In that case, I change my vote. Your labels are amazing :)

In that case, I change my vote. Your labels are amazing :)

:D thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I'm still waiting for my label(s), Marty! ;-)

Sorry to necrobump, but I thought I'd add what little I know -- sadly, I didn't list my A#2 carts in my collection list, and I also don't have a list of who did what game in any nice format, but at least I have some images sitting on my hard drive.

First up, Atlantis was evidently also by Myke Moody...

Also, someone mentioned getting two labels from me... I can't recall if I sent out both variations, but I did an Atari-shaped one for Q*Bert just in cast.

post-92-0-45728400-1470189006_thumb.jpg

post-92-0-55674300-1470189019_thumb.jpg

post-92-0-21512200-1470189034_thumb.jpg