IGNORED

Looking to insure vidio game collection

dwh

So where can I find a current list of the value of games I do not have receipts for?

An online source or a book source?

Thanks in advance.

i use the atariguide.com game manager. you can get it here

http://www.atariguide.com/store/gm.htm

edit:

oh ya i forgot you may want prices on games for other systems too. this is for atari 2600 only

oh well, hope this helps you anyway

Edited by opeygon

Hmm, I typicall use Digital Press for price values. It's not the most accurate, but it'll give you a ball park figure. There are many platform or manufacturer specific sites that can tell you how rare your games are. Some that come to mind are AtariAge (obviously Sony :P ), NintendoAGE (NES), SMSPower (SMS, Game Gear), and the Blue Sky Rangers (Intellivision).

The insurance is real cheap.I was quoted $50 a year, although after reading some posts here, I do have to make sure the policy says "vidio game collectibles."

I knew about game manager, but my new computer doesn't have the software I need to run it right, so I might use MS Works.

I forgot about Digital Press;I guess I could print out those price lists for the insurance guy.

Thanks for the info.