IGNORED

who thinks we need another sonic shuffle?

vote here  

28 members have voted

1. 1. vote now

• yes!!!
    • noooo
    • well it'd be OK...
    • sonic shuffle?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Satan does. Our dark lord and master is possibly the only being that feels our race deserving of such brutal punishment.

Luckily for us I think he sold his controlling interest in Sega to fund more 'reality tv' programming and the 'Love Guru' starring Mike Myers.

Edited by Reaperman

whats sonic shuffle?

almost exacly like mario party except sonic style, its for the DC. google it

Really? that sounds sweet, I just got a dreamcast, I must pirate it :ahoy:

Just because something is a copy doesn't mean they copied its soul too. By all means try it--but have a decent game handy for when it doesn't work out. Capcom VS SNK 2 is pretty good for removing stained memories :D

I personally think there should be an 'adult themed' mini-game party title. I think there's really a market for it. bachelorette party humor level.

Edited by Reaperman

Satan does. Our dark lord and master is possibly the only being that feels our race deserving of such brutal punishment.

Luckily for us I think he sold his controlling interest in Sega to fund more 'reality tv' programming and the 'Love Guru' starring Mike Myers.

I happen to like it

whats sonic shuffle?

almost exacly like mario party except sonic style, its for the DC. google it

Really? that sounds sweet, I just got a dreamcast, I must pirate it :ahoy:

Just because something is a copy doesn't mean they copied its soul too. By all means try it--but have a decent game handy for when it doesn't work out. Capcom VS SNK 2 is pretty good for removing stained memories :D

I personally think there should be an 'adult themed' mini-game party title. I think there's really a market for it. bachelorette party humor level.

Unfortunately, I can not copy any dreamcast games because of my dialup internet. I will have to settle for emulators. I can see it now... all of the 2600 ROMs on a single cd-r :D

whats sonic shuffle?
almost exacly like mario party except sonic style

I hardly think we need a sequel to a ripoff of a series that has already overstayed it's welcome.

That being said, if a new Sonic game came out with the same quality as Sonic Shuffle, it would sadly be a huge improvement for the franchise :( (I very much expect Unleashed and Black Knight to be every bit as terrible as the rest of the recent games).

--Zero

I'm one of the few who voted yes. My reasoning is this: It was a good idea (after all, it really WAS ripping off Mario Party) but it was poorly executed. Somebody should have worked on the gameplay a bit first (or rather, the difficulty of the AI). If I remember right, that's what the big issue was - it would be fun if you played with three other people, but when playing against the Dreamcast, it gave the computer opponents God-like skills.

Difficulty aside, I thought the game was pretty fun!

I'm one of the few who voted yes. My reasoning is this: It was a good idea (after all, it really WAS ripping off Mario Party) but it was poorly executed. Somebody should have worked on the gameplay a bit first (or rather, the difficulty of the AI). If I remember right, that's what the big issue was - it would be fun if you played with three other people, but when playing against the Dreamcast, it gave the computer opponents God-like skills.

agreed

agreed

well, there were really a *lot* of issues with that game. For me the load time effected the pace of the game as much as that damn AI effected frustration level. and was the music bad? I honestly can't remember. I do remember a slow and annoying intro though.

But I can see a valid argument for another sonic shuffle in the 'righting of a horrible wrong' department. The basic idea behind the game was fairly sound. But really, who thinks today's sega at its very best, can outdo the sega of 10 years ago's worst? And no matter how hypothetically good sonic shuffle can be (I think it *could* have been awesome) it just won't compete well against mario party, which has spent the last 10 years now strengthening its brand.

I'm really just getting sick of sega, and have started wishing they would just go away and be a happy memory rather than release more duds. I think that gamecube f-zero game was the last sega game I enjoyed.

• 9 months later...

:D I misread Satan phonetically as if he was a member of AA.

:D :D :D