IGNORED

Lynx-a-palooza!

Jess Ragan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaeF6jEPwK4

Like so many others, I'm a YouTube game reviewer, but sometimes, I'll skip the commentary and put together a video featuring footage from an obscure game system. I've done tributes to the Turbografx-16 and VIC-20 in the past, and now, the Atari Lynx gets the spotlight. You'll find dozens of games in this video, along with brief notes about many of the featured titles. Give it a look and let me know what you think of it!

Nicely done. :cool:

The only thing I would suggest adding in is something denoting the titles of each game shown.

I was going to suggest that as well.

Woe unto me for clicking that 'in response to link' and being subject to the incomprehensible retardation that video was. :( It's like so totally big, duhhhhhh, I'm like f* who thought this was a good idea, look it doesn't fit in my pocket, it's all like old and stuff, duhhhh

I know, but that guy was getting serious hits. I've got to capitalize on the popularity of the more visible YouTube members if I hope to get noticed at all. If less experienced gamers click on my link and get a more complete, less biased view of the Lynx, so much the better.

That was a nice overview of the Lynx! I like the occasional bit o' humor tossed in, (Take that, bidee bidee bidee) and that's a great tune! hadn't heard that one in a while. It reminded me of some of the games I own but haven't played in a while.

Overall, a great video! :D

Cheers,

Smeg

Great Job! I like the Robert Plant song on it too.

Check out Roberts song, Burning down one side.

I like that one better..

-rick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaeF6jEPwK4

Like so many others, I'm a YouTube game reviewer, but sometimes, I'll skip the commentary and put together a video featuring footage from an obscure game system. I've done tributes to the Turbografx-16 and VIC-20 in the past, and now, the Atari Lynx gets the spotlight. You'll find dozens of games in this video, along with brief notes about many of the featured titles. Give it a look and let me know what you think of it!

Burning Down One Side... I'm not familiar with that song. I'll have to look it up.

The reason I picked Tall Cool One was because of the line "I'm a stray cat running in the heat of the night." I suppose I could have used Stray Cat by Brian Setzer instead, but it didn't have the invigorating pace that works so well with video game footage.

Anyway, thanks much for the comments and support!