IGNORED

IMAGIC GAME POSTERS AUCTION WONDER007 WINS AT THE WIRE THANKS ALL!

HI ALL,

THE JOYSTICK JOLTER IS BACK WITH SOME MORE VINTAGE EARLY 80s GOODIES. YOU CAN ASK ANYONE WHO HAS

BOUGHT FROM ME IN THE PAST, MY STUFF IS REAL, RARE AND IN THE CONDITION STATED.

I'M GOING TO OFFER FOR AUCTION RIGHT HERE 2 GREAT IMAGIC VIDEOGAME POSTERS FOR STARTERS.

THE AUCTION WILL RUN UNTIL 8:00 PACIFIC TIME THURSDAY NIGHT. THE TIME STAMP ON YOUR BID SENT

HERE ON ATARIAGE WILL BE FINAL. I'VE SOLD A COUPLE OF THESE BEFORE AND THE PRICE WAS FAIRLY

HIGH AS THESE ARE REALLY RARE. IN FACT I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN ANYONE ELSE SELL ONE. IF YOU HAVE

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK, PAYMENT WILL BE VIA PAYPAL. JUST IN CASE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME AROUND

OR HEARD ANYTHING OTHER THAN GOOD JUST CHECK WITH Jose- Wonder007 WHO I'M SURE WILL BE GLAD

TO LET YOU KNOW WE'VE DONE BUSINESS FOR BIG BUCKS. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS AS WELL, INCLUDING

TEMPEST, CPUWIZ AND MORE. NAMES ALL OF YOU KNOW. I'VE DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM ALL.

FIRST IS A FATHOM POSTER 17" X 24" IN PERFECT CONDITION. THIS AS THE OTHER HAS BEEN ROLLED UP

AND SAFELY STORED SINCE 1983. PUT THIS IN A FRAME AND YOU'VE GOT THE GAMING CONVERSATION

PIECE ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL DROOL OVER.

LEADING BIDDER IS WONDER007 AT $110

SECOND IS A IMAGIC NOVA BLAST 17" X 24" POSTER WITH A VERY SMALL BEND IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER.

IT'S ALMOST UNNOTICEABLE.

LEADING BIDDER IS WONDER007 AT $110

BIDDING STARTS NOW......LET'S START IT AT $9.99

PLEASE MAKE YOUR BIDS AS REPLIES SO THEY SHOW UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE..THANKS..

ADDED 8/5 8AM..EBAY RULES ARE NOT IN EFFECT..YOUR BID IS YOUR BID, NO $1 HIGHER THAN LAST BID..

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR TIME AND BIDS...

ANTHONY

post-1123-1217870913_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1217870930_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joystick Jolter

I don't......need to think...... ;)

In terms of previous dealings, J.J. (Joystick Jolter)is the best. I bought hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars worth of items from him. Everything came wonderfully wrapped and have ABSOLUTELY NO complaints about J.J. I would highly recommend J.J. to anybody. :)

Edited by Wonder007

I don't......need to think...... ;)

In terms of previous dealings, J.J. (Joystick Jolter)is the best. I bought hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars worth of items from him. Everything came wonderfully wrapped and have ABSOLUTELY NO complaints about J.J. I would highly recommend J.J. to anybody. :)

THANKS LOADS FOR THE GLOWING REFERENCE...HOPE WE CAN DO MORE BUSINESS SOON...

ANTHONY

Hi,

When this auction ends tomorrow night I'm going to list an auction for some 1983 Activision

Press Releases. These are even rarer than prototypes as most were never saved. I have for

both Atari and Intellivision. I've got lots of stuff and since I've started now I'm going to do this

on a regular basis and maybe even sell most of the stuff I have left. I've even got a couple of

Parker Brothers Colecovision prototypes I'll be putting up.

Thanks for your time

Anthony

No problem although technically if the bidding closed at 8:00, wouldn't a bid need to be in before 8:00? Seems like we were both a little late :(

WHY MUST ALL MY AUCTIONS END WITH SUCH DRAMA....I DON'T KNOW HOW TECHNICAL TO GET HERE.

I SAID THEY WOULD RUN UNTIL 8:00, NOW DOES THAT TRANSLATE TO IT CLOSES EXACTLY 8:00 OR UNTIL

IT IS NO LONGER 8:00....LAST AUCTION SOMEONE CHIMED IN WELL SHOULDN'T THE LAST BID BE $1 OVER

THE PREVIOUS HIGH BID LIKE EBAY AND THAT IS WHY I STATED THE EBAY RULES DON'T APPLY TO THIS ONE.

I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE HURT HERE, BUT OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE DOESN'T WIN. CVGA I'VE EMAILED YOU

ALREADY WITH AN OFFER BUT SINCE I'M STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE HERE AS I BELIEVE THE

WORDING CAN GO EITHER WAY I HAVE TO GIVE THEM TO JOSE. MY FUTURE AUCTIONS WILL ALSO SPELL OUT

EXACTLY THE TIME IN WORDING THAT CAN'T GO BOTH WAYS. I HOPE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY DILEMNA

HERE AND NOT THINK BADLY OF ME....I'M TRYING TO BE AS HONEST AS I CAN BE...

ANTHONY

No problem although technically if the bidding closed at 8:00, wouldn't a bid need to be in before 8:00? Seems like we were both a little late :(

WHY MUST ALL MY AUCTIONS END WITH SUCH DRAMA....I DON'T KNOW HOW TECHNICAL TO GET HERE.

I SAID THEY WOULD RUN UNTIL 8:00, NOW DOES THAT TRANSLATE TO IT CLOSES EXACTLY 8:00 OR UNTIL

IT IS NO LONGER 8:00....LAST AUCTION SOMEONE CHIMED IN WELL SHOULDN'T THE LAST BID BE $1 OVER

THE PREVIOUS HIGH BID LIKE EBAY AND THAT IS WHY I STATED THE EBAY RULES DON'T APPLY TO THIS ONE.

I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO BE HURT HERE, BUT OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE DOESN'T WIN. CVGA I'VE EMAILED YOU

ALREADY WITH AN OFFER BUT SINCE I'M STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE HERE AS I BELIEVE THE

WORDING CAN GO EITHER WAY I HAVE TO GIVE THEM TO JOSE. MY FUTURE AUCTIONS WILL ALSO SPELL OUT

EXACTLY THE TIME IN WORDING THAT CAN'T GO BOTH WAYS. I HOPE EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY DILEMNA

HERE AND NOT THINK BADLY OF ME....I'M TRYING TO BE AS HONEST AS I CAN BE...

I'm not going to give you a hard time about it. It's just a poster :)

However, I did assume that since you said "run until 8:00" that the auction actually ended at 8:00. I was also thinking that it would be just my luck that someone would make a last second bid and I would lose out. It's hard to bid against yourself when you're the leader!