IGNORED

WONDER007 STRIKES AGAIN! TKS 1983 ACTIVISION GAME PRESS RELEASES AUCTION

HI ALL,

THE JOYSTICK JOLTER IS BACK WITH SOME MORE VINTAGE EARLY 80s GOODIES. YOU CAN ASK ANYONE WHO HAS

BOUGHT FROM ME IN THE PAST, MY STUFF IS REAL, RARE AND IN THE CONDITION STATED.

TODAY'S AUCTION WILL BE FOR SOME 1983 ACTIVISION GAME PRESS RELEASES...THESE ARE CERTAINLY RARER

THAN THE GAMES THEMSELVES...COULD EVEN BE RARER THAN SOME PROTOTYPES, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT AS COSTLY.

AT THE LOW STARTING PRICE WHY NOT GRAB YOUR FAVORITE GAME

NUMBER ONE

ACTIVISION OINK.A ONE PAGE(2 SIDED) RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION

..WINNING BID IS wonder007s Bid of $20.00 :D

NUMBER TWO

[ACTIVISION FROSTBITE. A ONE PAGE(2 SIDED) RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION...

..WINNING BID IS wonder007s Bid of $11.00 :D

NUMBER THREE

ACTIVISION DOLPHIN. A ONE PAGE(2 SIDED) RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION...

NUMBER FOUR

[ACTIVISION KEYSTONE KAPERS. A ONE PAGE(2 SIDED) RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION...

NUMBER FIVE

ACTIVISION PITFALL...A ONE PAGE(2 SIDED) RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION...

..WINNING BID IS wonder007s Bid of $20.00 :D

NUMBER SIX

ACTIVISION RIVER RAID AND KABOOM FOR 5200..A ONE PAGE RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION...

NUMBER SEVEN

ACTIVISION ROBOT TANK..A TWO PAGE(3 SIDED) RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION...

NOW TWO FOR INTELLIVISION GAMES

NUMBER EIGHT

ACTIVISION WORM WHOMPER .A ONE PAGE(2 SIDED) RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION...STARTING AT $5.00 ENDING WITH TEARS IN ITS EYES WITH NO BIDS

NUMBER NINE

ACTIVISION BEAMRIDER.. A ONE PAGE(2 SIDED) RELEASE IN PERFECT CONDITION...STARTING AT $5.00 ENDING WITH TEARS IN ITS EYES WITH NO BIDS

PLEASE BID BY USING THE REPLY SO ALL CAN SEE YOUR BID....THESE AUCTION ALL WILL END AT 8PM PACIFIC TIME SUNDAY AUGUST 10.

THE LAST ACCEPTED BID WILL HAVE TO HAVE A TIME STAMP BY ATARIAGE OF NO LATER THAN 9:00...WHICH MEANS 9:00 AS THE TIMESTAMP

IS ACCEPTABLE...ANYTHING LATER WILL BE TOO LATE. ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK. ..IF YOU WONDER WHERE I GOT THESE OR HOW I

SUGGEST YOU READ MY ABOUT ME PAGE...AS I STATED IN AN EARLIER POST, THESE THINGS ARE RARER THAN:

SEEING THE SUN IN BEIJING

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR BIDS....GOOD LUCK AND LET THE FIGHTING BEGIN.

OBVIOUSLY THE PICS ONLY SHOW PART OF THE RELEASE

ANTHONY

post-1123-1218220079_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1218220090_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1218220097_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1218220103_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1218220111_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1218220117_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1218220122_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1218220128_thumb.jpg

post-1123-1218220138_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joystick Jolter

heh i come in here with 1 min left and i see wonders name at the bottom and i say to myself bye bye oink :D

then for some reason i couldnt post AA froze up on me, oh well i was only going to go as high as $16 anyway .. lol

Lemmi,

Maybe you'll catch something you like on the next group. I plan on continuing to sell off a large lot of 1980s

paperwork over the next couple of weeks. I also may have a few surprises along the way.

Anthony

heh i come in here with 1 min left and i see wonders name at the bottom and i say to myself bye bye oink :D

then for some reason i couldnt post AA froze up on me, oh well i was only going to go as high as $16 anyway .. lol

Lemmi,

Maybe you'll catch something you like on the next group. I plan on continuing to sell off a large lot of 1980s

paperwork over the next couple of weeks. I also may have a few surprises along the way.

Anthony

Way to go Wonder.

Why don't you send a list of what you have to Wonder and Rick and the ones they don't want put up here. I have met both of them before in person and like them both. They are good people. :D , but it would save you and them a bunch of time and the rest of the group would not be disappointed. I personally don't care. Just looking out for the group. :)

Why don't you send a list of what you have to Wonder and Rick and the ones they don't want put up here. I have met both of them before in person and like them both. They are good people. :D , but it would save you and them a bunch of time and the rest of the group would not be disappointed. I personally don't care. Just looking out for the group. :)

just send it to jose, i'm a bit tied up right now. but i think that IS a good idea!

Rick