IGNORED

MOONSWEEPER & GHOSTBUSTER POSTERS LITERALLY STOLEN BY WONDER 007 FOR $20 EA

Joystick Jolter

HI ALL,

THE JOYSTICK JOLTER IS BACK WITH SOME MORE VINTAGE EARLY 80s GOODIES. YOU CAN ASK ANYONE WHO HAS

BOUGHT FROM ME IN THE PAST, MY STUFF IS REAL, RARE AND IN THE CONDITION STATED.

I'M GOING TO OFFER FOR AUCTION RIGHT HERE 2 GREAT VIDEOGAME POSTERS FOR STARTERS.

THE AUCTION WILL RUN UNTIL 8:00 PACIFIC TIME TUESDAY NIGHT. THE TIME STAMP ON YOUR BID SENT

HERE ON ATARIAGE WILL BE FINAL. I'VE SOLD A COUPLE OF THESE BEFORE AND THE PRICE WAS FAIRLY

HIGH AS THESE ARE REALLY RARE. IN FACT I'VE NEVER EVER SEEN ANYONE ELSE SELL ONE. IF YOU HAVE

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK, PAYMENT WILL BE VIA PAYPAL. JUST IN CASE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME AROUND

OR HEARD ANYTHING OTHER THAN GOOD JUST CHECK WITH Jose- Wonder007 WHO I'M SURE WILL BE GLAD

TO LET YOU KNOW WE'VE DONE BUSINESS FOR BIG BUCKS. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS AS WELL, INCLUDING

TEMPEST, CPUWIZ AND MORE. NAMES ALL OF YOU KNOW. I'VE DONE BUSINESS WITH THEM ALL.

FIRST IS A MOONSWEEPER POSTER 17" X 24" IN VERY GOOD CONDITION EXCEPT FOR A 2" TEAR ATpost-1123-1218414151_thumb.jpg

THE BOTTOM IN THE CENTER, SEE PHOTO OF CLOSEUP BELOW. THIS CAN BE FIXED TO LOOK LIKE IT IS

ALMOST PERFECT. THIS HAS BEEN ROLLED UP AND SAFELY STORED SINCE 1983. PUT THIS IN A

FRAME AND YOU'VE GOT THE GAMING CONVERSATION PIECE ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL LOVE.

BIDDING STARTS AT $20

SECOND IS AN ACTIVISION GHOSTBUSTERS 17" X 24" POSTER WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY FOLDEDpost-1123-1218414135_thumb.jpg

WHEN MAILED. IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE YOU CAN SEE THE FOLDS.

BIDDING STARTS AT $20

BIDDING STARTS NOW......

PLEASE MAKE YOUR BIDS AS REPLIES SO THEY SHOW UP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE..THANKS..

ADDED 8/5 8AM..EBAY RULES ARE NOT IN EFFECT..YOUR BID IS YOUR BID, NO $1 HIGHER THAN LAST BID.

THE BID CAN COME IN WITH AN 8:00 TIMESTAMP, BUT NO LATER.

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR TIME AND BIDS...

post-1123-1218414156_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joystick Jolter

I would like to bid $20.01 for each poster. THANKS!!!! :)

JOSE,

I HAD A FEELING YOU WERE GOING TO STEAL THESE.....ALL I CAN SAY TO ALL THOSE WHO

DIDN'T BID IS IF YOU FEEL LIKE KICKING YOURSELF...GO AHEAD...IF YOU'RE AFRAID SOMEONE

IS GOING TO BEAT YOU OUT THEY WILL. THOSE WERE THE LAST OF MY POSTERS AND I'M SURE

THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF YOU WHO WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE THEM. JUST THINK LESS

THAN $25 AND THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN YOURS. AFTER HAVING A COUPLE OF FAILED BIDDERS

AT OVER $100 FOR THE LAST FEW THIS WAS THE STEAL. AT LEAST I'M GLAD IT WAS JOSE WHO

STOLE THEM. HE'S BEEN GREAT TO ME SO IF I HAVE TO LOSE A FEW BUCKS I'M GLAD IT WAS TO

HIM. YOU CAN'T WIN SOMETHING IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE GAME GUYS....

BOY WILL THEY LOOK GREAT ON THE WALL

I would like to bid $20.01 for each poster. THANKS!!!! :)

JOSE,

I HAD A FEELING YOU WERE GOING TO STEAL THESE.....ALL I CAN SAY TO ALL THOSE WHO

DIDN'T BID IS IF YOU FEEL LIKE KICKING YOURSELF...GO AHEAD...IF YOU'RE AFRAID SOMEONE

IS GOING TO BEAT YOU OUT THEY WILL. THOSE WERE THE LAST OF MY POSTERS AND I'M SURE

THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF YOU WHO WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE THEM. JUST THINK LESS

THAN $25 AND THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN YOURS. AFTER HAVING A COUPLE OF FAILED BIDDERS

AT OVER $100 FOR THE LAST FEW THIS WAS THE STEAL. AT LEAST I'M GLAD IT WAS JOSE WHO

STOLE THEM. HE'S BEEN GREAT TO ME SO IF I HAVE TO LOSE A FEW BUCKS I'M GLAD IT WAS TO

HIM. YOU CAN'T WIN SOMETHING IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE GAME GUYS....

BOY WILL THEY LOOK GREAT ON THE WALL

Congrates Jose. I kinda like the Moonsweeper but I didn't like the GB at all. If a dealer offered me up the Fathom at $50 or Moonsweeper $35 I would have bought em and still will if ever offered. :)

Congrats Jose!! I'm also glad you won. I was interested in the Moonsweeper poster but wasn't available to bid at 8:00 p.m. I actually feel like I saved money since I was going to bid much much more. If anyone has any Imagic posters they're interested in selling, please let me know!

I am starting to wonder if Jose has some advanced Atariage sniper system. ;)

probably just an alarm function in his cellphone ;)

those poster were pretty cheap ... :thumbsup:

it seems jose will just grab everything ... and that noone else is bidding anymore ....

just sell him all the items he wants and then let "us" know what's left ;)

I am starting to wonder if Jose has some advanced Atariage sniper system. ;)

probably just an alarm function in his cellphone ;)

those poster were pretty cheap ... :thumbsup:

it seems jose will just grab everything ... and that noone else is bidding anymore ....

just sell him all the items he wants and then let "us" know what's left ;)

You could have bid....you can't win without bidding. Problem is everyone is afraid he's going to outbid them

and they won't win. But without a bid you can't win. One of these days his bid will be late and someone else

will have taken it from the JAWS of the SHARK...HA HA

Anthony

No more posters but I have other vintage very rare paperwork like press releases and even a prototype 5200

coming in the next few days.

Edited by Joystick Jolter

You could have bid....you can't win without bidding. Problem is everyone is afrad he's going to outbid them

and they won't win. But without a bid you can't win. One of these days his bid will be late and someone else

will have taken it from the JAWS of the SHARK...HA HA

Anthony

i don't see jose as a shark ... he's a nice guy and an ambitioned collector.

in this case my bid would have just pushed up the price for him, knowing what he offered for the other imagic posters.

and a lot of us hardcore collectors discuss our bids beforehand in order to prevent bidfights anyway ...