IGNORED

How would you put Vidco Copy Cart Duplicator on Ebay?

crazytoy

I purchases this item from Ebay several years ago. I tried to put it up for Auction couple years ago and Ebay toke the item down since they will not allow to sell it anymore because of Video game copy rights. How would you put it on Ebay without Ebay knowing about it?

I have one and would like to sell it. Does this sound good. "Vidco Atari 2600 Vidco Cart"

Anyone have some advice?

BESIDES IF YOU'VE ALREADY LISTED IT ONCE AND THEY TOOK IT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT

CONTAINS THAT IN THEIR DATABASE. IF YOU PUT IT UP AGAIN AND THEY CATCH IT YOU

COULD LOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT...THEIR DATABASE KEEPS EVERYTHING ON YOUR ACCOUNT

AND WHEN THEY FIND YOU DOING ANYTHING WRONG THEY HAVE PEOPLE WHO CHECK ON

YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE, BUT NOT EBAY. AND NOW

SINCE THEY WERE FINED ABOUT $60 MILLION DOLLARS BY THE COURT FOR SELLING ILLEGAL

PRODUCTS I WOULD IMAGINE THEY ARE ON ULTRA HIGH ALERT FOR ANYTHING NOT ON THE

UP AN UP. BE CAREFUL ON EBAY.

ANTHONY

$60 million is chicken feed to Ebay. Also we are all friends here dude, no need to yell so much.

(that is unless your caps key is indeed broken, then you just need to spend $10 bucks and get a new keyboard ;) )

SINCE THEY WERE FINED ABOUT $60 MILLION DOLLARS BY THE COURT FOR SELLING ILLEGAL

ANTHONY

$60 million is chicken feed to Ebay. Also we are all friends here dude, no need to yell so much.

(that is unless your caps key is indeed broken, then you just need to spend $10 bucks and get a new keyboard ;) )

ANTHONY

Shawn Dude I hope you are kidding, he (Anthony) was just trying to help the guy out so his account doesn't get suspended, besides, $60 million may not be a lot to Ebay but I assure you they care and YES they will be taking extra time to look for items they believe to be illegal.

ANTHONY

Shawn Dude I hope you are kidding, he (Anthony) was just trying to help the guy out so his account doesn't get suspended, besides, $60 million may not be a lot to Ebay but I assure you they care and YES they will be taking extra time to look for items they believe to be illegal.

Thanks Crazy some people just don't like others and will respond in kind no matter what...Shawn has haunted me on these

boards since 2002 when I put up something for sale, I'm not sure if it was a poster or a picture but I used some wording to

cover part of it so that the buyer would have something almost no one had and Shawn decided that he would take the photo

and clean it up and put it out and available for all. Since then almost anytime I've come back to AA Shawn has had a problem

with something I do or say. I think after six years it's time to pack away old feelings and move on.

As far as $60 million not being

a lot to eBay...RIGHT....$60 million is a lot to Bill Gates, Exxon or whoever when it's been taken from you. Ebay might not

have cared as much had they decided to give it away but when somebody takes from your pocket I don't care if its a dollar

its toooo much. Aren't we all crying the gas companies are robbing from us everytime the cost of gas goes up a nickel?

Anthony

I purchases this item from Ebay several years ago. I tried to put it up for Auction couple years ago and Ebay toke the item down since they will not allow to sell it anymore because of Video game copy rights. How would you put it on Ebay without Ebay knowing about it?

I have one and would like to sell it. Does this sound good. "Vidco Atari 2600 Vidco Cart"

Anyone have some advice?

Ebay is finicky. They do not personally police the auctions for these items, they recieve "tips" from other users. It is unlikely your account would be suspended. You'd get another warning. If you did this a number of times in a row in a close time frame, then yeah, you'd be suspended.

If you want my advice, sell it HERE in the AA Marketplace or Craig's List, or chasethechuckwagon. But not ebay.

is this what you have?

http://www.retrothing.com/2006/06/vintage_video_g.html

Edited by Mark_Wolfe