IGNORED

Atari Jaguar Gamelist

WERY

I need it. The complete Gamelist of all games that were released on the Jaguar system i USA. I want the list to go from A to Z and Cartridge must be separated from CD's so there must be two game lists, the first one with the carts and the socond one with all the CD's

Alright so these 83 titles in that list are all the releases? In that case, thanks for the help.

One more question, the reproductions, are they original? Or are they made later by anyone else ouside the atari license?

It's all good :) - your list IS the best Jaguar software list on the internet. ;)

Jay's Alpha/Beta & Prototype Registry includes only items in those three catagories, as wonderful as that is- your list is the most comprehensive of everything that will run on the Jag, not just games but tools, applications, Cinepak FMVs & utilities and everything softwarewise now available to the average Jagfan who can't spend thousands upon thousands acquiring rare betas or protos - IF one has the connections to be able to find and purchase the really rare Jag stuff.

Your list is also the most up to date list, and really, the only practical and usable list where most all items can be relatively easily obtained by new and veteran Atari & Jag fans alike. :)

I printed up Jay's registry list so that I can marvel at all the ultra rare Jag software. I have seen Jag betas come up for sale a few times on JS2, but you have to check the auction forum regularly and be able to spend $1,2 or 3 hundred on a single beta if it's on a flashcart or a little less if it's on an eprom cart. Probably a hundred for beta CDs.

I think the only thing that can't be easily gotten on your list is the Highlander beta and Carousel items.

Your list is the definitive Jaguar software list and is more up to date and complete than Jay's software list, although he lists more subtle differences in the diffferent production runs.

http://www.jaysmith2000.com/soft.htm

The Beta/Proto Registry:

http://web.archive.org/web/20061024230340/...taregistry.html

Edited by ovalbugmann

Thanks :cool:, I mentioned a few things in your thread. :) I thought that software compilation thread was a very good idea and I wanted to help list everything that I knew about. I keep a printout of it too- to gawk at :P. It's nice to have everything listed right there. BTW-I'm happy to see the JaguarCD Player section get so big. :D

Jay thinks your thread is a diligent and comprehensive effort also, as he pinned it today!! :cool:

- no more back searching for it to add something new.

I recently learned how to make Cinepak JagCDs and I put a full length movie, "The Descent" (2006 horror w/ very good reviews) on a JaguarCD, and was thinking of uploading it to the: jagviddb.spruz.com (Rubixcube6's site) but it's a widely known movie and probably copyrighted so I may not upload it to the Jag video data base. :(

I am working (experimenting) to increase the Cinepak decompression video resolution on the Jag and take a bunch of Youtube Jaguar videos and put them all on a Jaguar Cinepak CD or two. ViMasters best Jaguar vids on Youtube -JS2 thread, are many of the videos I'll be using. Also, there's some Metallica concert videos I'm DL-ing and going to try to work with too if their not copyrighted. I can fit about two and a half hours of video on one Jaguar CD - not bad.

According to the "JaguarFAQ" the JaguarCD Player can handle: 352.8 K/bits a second-data streams, at 24 frames per second, with millions of colors, in around 380x260 dimensions. I'm only at 15 FPS & 255kbits per sec. right now but am pushing the hardware to try to get to the max resolution.

Will let you know when done so you can add it. :)

Cinepak Compression. :) :D VCDs(MPEG-1) are higher quality than the Cinepak codec. I make VCDs for my Dreamcast and it takes two CDRs for one VCD movie - That is the primary cause of the VCD/SVCDs failure in the marketplace and non-use by Hollywood - in preDVD times.

I put, The Descent and 3 movie previews on one Jaguar CD- that totals about one hour & forty five minutes of playtime. It was about 339MB all total, so about half of the CDR was unused and not written to. The Jaguar CD can only read closed discs. I could have fit another movie on there for another 350 MB. So it looks like I could fit around 3 hours of Cinepak video on one 700MB CDR.

Now that was at 15 FPS @ 255 k/bits a sec. data transfer rate. I want to increase the video resolution to the JagCDs' max of 24 FPS & 352.8 k/bits a sec (16-bit Stereo also). So, the amount of video I can get on one CDR probably will go down some as I increase the FPS and kbit data stream. I'm hoping this will increase the resolution. Cinepak compression is unfortunately sub-vhs quality. :ponder: But I still think it's neat to be able to put any video on the Jaguar CD. :D

Edited by ovalbugmann

Well it seems like its a good list up there. However I will only collect CIB games to the Jaguar in cart an CD shape.

Original is the best. No homebrew, no pirates, no protos, no betas, just original Jaguar games Complete in box that were released on the regular market in the "old" days =)

Well it seems like its a good list up there. However I will only collect CIB games to the Jaguar in cart an CD shape.

Original is the best. No homebrew, no pirates, no protos, no betas, just original Jaguar games Complete in box that were released on the regular market in the "old" days =)

what about the Songbird titles and Battlesphere , you should buy those buddy! :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Jaguar - 68 Cartridges

AIRCARS B&C

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR*

ARENA FOOTBALL '95 (PROTO)

ATARI KARTS

ATTACK OF THE MUTANT PENGUINS*

BARKLEY SHUT UP AND JAM (PROTO)

BATTLESPHERE™ GOLD (LIMITED)

BREAKOUT 2000 (LIMITED)

BRETT HULL HOCKEY (PROTO)

BRUTAL SPORTS FOOTBALL*

BUBSY IN FRACTURED FURRY TAILS*

CANNON FODDER*

CHECKERED FLAG*

CLUB DRIVE *

CYBERMORPH 1MB*

CYBERMORPH 2MB *

DEFENDER 2000*

DOOM *

DOUBLE DRAGON V*

DRAGON: THE BRUCE LEE STORY*

EVOLUTION: DINO DUDES*

FEVER PITCH SOCCER*

FIGHT FOR LIFE*

FIGHT FOR LIFE BETA (PROTO)

FLASHBACK*

FLIP OUT! *

FROG FEAST(LIMITED)

FROG FEAST SPECIAL EDITION(LIMITED)

HOVER STRIKE*

HYPER FORCE (LIMITED)

IRON SOLDIER*

IRON SOLDIER 2

I-WAR *

KASUMI NINJA*

MEMORY TRACK*

MISSILE COMMAND 3D*

NBA JAM: TOURNAMENT EDITION*

PAINTER (LIMITED)

PHASE ZERO DEMO (PROTO)

PINBALL FANTASIES*

PITFALL: THE MAYAN ADVENTURE*

POWER DRIVE RALLY*

PROTECTOR: SE*

RAIDEN *

RAYMAN*

RUINER PINBALL*

SENSIBLE SOCCER

SKY HAMMER (LIMITED)

SOCCER KID (LIMITED)

SPACEWAR 2000 (PROTO)

SUPER BURNOUT *

SUPERCROSS 3D*

SYNDICATE *

TEAM TAP (4 PLAYER ADAPTER)*

TEMPEST 2000*

THEME PARK *

TOTAL CARNAGE(LIMITED)

TOWERS II: PLIGHT OF THE STARGAZER(LIMITED)

TREVOR MCFUR IN THE CRESCENT GALAXY *

TROY AIKMAN NFL FOOTBALL *

ULTRA VORTEK *

VAL D'ISÉRE SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING*

WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP*

WOLFENSTEIN 3D*

WORMS (LIMITED)

ZERO 5 (LIMITED)

ZOOL 2*

ZOOP*

Jaguar CD - 91 CD's

Atari HQ #1*

Baldies*

Battlemorph*

Blue Lightning*

Braindead 13

Dragon's Lair *

Gorf Classic

Highlander*

Hover Strike: Unconquered Lands*

Iron Soldier 2

Myst*

Myst demo

Native demo*

Ocean Depths

Primal Rage*

Space Ace*

Vid Grid*

World Tour Racing

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Stargunner: It remains to see. I have actually newer been found of homebrews and that kind of stuff if what you just mentioned is that kind of stuff. But I guess I newer could say newer in this case

Pete: That was a good list, perhaps the best one so far. I will probably use that as a direction when buying Jaguar games

Stargunner: It remains to see. I have actually newer been found of homebrews and that kind of stuff if what you just mentioned is that kind of stuff. But I guess I newer could say newer in this case

Pete: That was a good list, perhaps the best one so far. I will probably use that as a direction when buying Jaguar games

that list is very incomplete though....

http://www.jaguarsector.com/index.php?showtopic=8507&hl= :cool:

He wants RETAIL releases, though, so that list is probably pretty good, even though it includes a few homebrews/betas/etc.

He wants RETAIL releases, though, so that list is probably pretty good, even though it includes a few homebrews/betas/etc.

oh i see :) cool deal

• 12 years later...
On 8/31/2008 at 8:35 PM, Pete5125 said:

Jaguar - 68 Cartridges

AIRCARS B&C

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR*

ARENA FOOTBALL '95 (PROTO)

ATARI KARTS**

ATTACK OF THE MUTANT PENGUINS*

BARKLEY SHUT UP AND JAM (PROTO)**

BATTLESPHERE™ GOLD (LIMITED)**

BREAKOUT 2000 (LIMITED)**

BRETT HULL HOCKEY (PROTO)** on cd

BRUTAL SPORTS FOOTBALL*

BUBSY IN FRACTURED FURRY TAILS*

CANNON FODDER*

CHECKERED FLAG*

CLUB DRIVE *

CYBERMORPH 1MB*

CYBERMORPH 2MB *

DEFENDER 2000*

DOOM *

DOUBLE DRAGON V*

DRAGON: THE BRUCE LEE STORY*

EVOLUTION: DINO DUDES*

FEVER PITCH SOCCER*

FIGHT FOR LIFE*

FIGHT FOR LIFE BETA (PROTO)

FLASHBACK*

FLIP OUT! *

FROG FEAST(LIMITED)

FROG FEAST SPECIAL EDITION(LIMITED)

HOVER STRIKE*

HYPER FORCE (LIMITED)**

IRON SOLDIER*

IRON SOLDIER 2**

I-WAR *

KASUMI NINJA*

MEMORY TRACK*

MISSILE COMMAND 3D*

NBA JAM: TOURNAMENT EDITION*

PAINTER (LIMITED)

PHASE ZERO DEMO (PROTO)

PINBALL FANTASIES*

PITFALL: THE MAYAN ADVENTURE*

POWER DRIVE RALLY*

PROTECTOR: SE*

RAIDEN *

RAYMAN*

RUINER PINBALL*

SENSIBLE SOCCER**

SKY HAMMER (LIMITED)

SOCCER KID (LIMITED)

SPACEWAR 2000 (PROTO)

SUPER BURNOUT *

SUPERCROSS 3D*

SYNDICATE *

TEAM TAP (4 PLAYER ADAPTER)*

TEMPEST 2000*

THEME PARK *

TOTAL CARNAGE(LIMITED)

TOWERS II: PLIGHT OF THE STARGAZER(LIMITED)**

TREVOR MCFUR IN THE CRESCENT GALAXY *

TROY AIKMAN NFL FOOTBALL *

ULTRA VORTEK *

VAL D'ISÉRE SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING*

WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP*

WOLFENSTEIN 3D*

WORMS (LIMITED)**

ZERO 5 (LIMITED)**

ZOOL 2*

ZOOP*

Jaguar CD - 91 CD's

Atari HQ #1*

Baldies*

Battlemorph*

Blue Lightning*

Braindead 13

Dragon's Lair *

Gorf Classic**

Highlander*

Hover Strike: Unconquered Lands*

Iron Soldier 2

Myst*

Myst demo

Native demo*

Ocean Depths

Primal Rage*

Space Ace*

Vid Grid*

World Tour Racing

*= pre08 my collection **=post 08 collection.

ALSO ON CD,

American Hero demo

Downfall

Simone