IGNORED

The insane realized Ebay Atari 2600 price thread.

homerwannabee

OK, given the fact that I have never seen this go for over $200 I would consider this worthy contender.

Berenstein Bears Sealed $365 plus $5.99 shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/KID-VID-Berenstain-Bea...1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah...what happened there? I have never seen one go for so much. It looks like a few people wanted one at the same time.

I had this on my watch list, too. Looks like some bidders were really slugging this one out. The jump in price is kind of interesting. Prices on some NIB stuff appears to be on the upswing as of late, perhaps more collectors are going for the unopened items. I hate bidding against that crowd. I buy games to play them.

OK, given the fact that I have never seen this go for over $200 I would consider this worthy contender.

I might have sold the last sealed one on eBay before this one. It sold for $149.95 in March 2007.

Maybe the warehouse find, is finally drying up.

Doesn't matter if it's dried up or not they are all out there and that game isn't worth more than $150 mint NIB.

Maybe the warehouse find, is finally drying up.

Doesn't matter if it's dried up or not they are all out there and that game isn't worth more than $150 mint NIB.

I have to disagree. In 2004 , when one was popping up at least twice a month, the price was around $100 to $150 but now, if Mcgrail was right. There hasn't been one on in quite a while. As new collectors get in they are less to find them as in 2004. I agree with you that the $350 was out of line, but drying up of a ware house find will def, increase the Value. I sold mine a while back for $150. As I am getting my collection bck now. I would love to purchase one back for the same. :) HHW

I have to disagree. In 2004 , when one was popping up at least twice a month, the price was around $100 to $150 but now, if Mcgrail was right. There hasn't been one on in quite a while. As new collectors get in they are less to find them as in 2004. I agree with you that the $350 was out of line, but drying up of a ware house find will def, increase the Value. I sold mine a while back for $150. As I am getting my collection bck now. I would love to purchase one back for the same. :) HHW

I let you know when I come across one next ;) I just sold one a couple months ago with a mint cart and box sans tapes for $50 bucks.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I might have sold the last sealed one on eBay before this one. It sold for $149.95 in March 2007.

No I was the one who bought yours, and in March of 2008 I sold it again for about $150 as well. So since March it has gone up double in price.

I let you know when I come across one next ;) I just sold one a couple months ago with a mint cart and box sans tapes for $50 bucks.

I would pay $100 for a nice one MIb not sealed. Keep me in Mind. HHW

I think I paid $125 for a nice CIB copy from Landsmarra a few years ago. I sold it for around the same a couple years later. I think Hardie still had some NIB then, but they weren't showing up on ebay much at all. I've seen prices in the $150-200 range for NIB I think this one was a fluke. I'd be surprised to see it over $200 again, there are too many out there.