IGNORED

I am looking for some pics of different system boxes, any help.

brucebidder

• 2 months later...

yeah, meanwhile i have over 30 boxed consoles ... from all around the globe ... :party:

i'm still looking for the original heavyswitcher box, the red junior, that service cardboard box ... and the one with the "refurbished" typo on top ... those are the US ones i'm missing ...

Edited by jahfish

Are any of these what your looking for?

:ponder: :?: :?:

Hey Pitbull...

Your boxed Sears 4 switcher, does it show regular paddles on the box?

Mine actually shows Driving controllers!

THat is awesome.. I've only ever seen the revision that pitbull has with the tennis paddle controllers.. What are the revision numbers on each of these guys? I would imagine the driving paddles are the earlier ones, and was fixed maybe? How fun to see these two revisions... WHere did you get that 5th ghost????

Are any of these what your looking for?

:ponder: :?: :?:

Hey Pitbull...

Your boxed Sears 4 switcher, does it show regular paddles on the box?

Mine actually shows Driving controllers!

Yep mine is the regular Paddles to. Mine has the target fun Pacman sticker on it though. :ponder: Another box I have to get. :x Very cool. :)

Edited by hhwolfman

THat is awesome.. I've only ever seen the revision that pitbull has with the tennis paddle controllers.. What are the revision numbers on each of these guys? I would imagine the driving paddles are the earlier ones, and was fixed maybe? How fun to see these two revisions... WHere did you get that 5th ghost????

The product # on my Sears 4 switch box is 49-75006, which are all stickers. Pitbull's says 49-75005. My boxed Sears light sixer has 49-75001

Here is a variation of the Video Arcade 2. Got this on ebay a couple of months ago. $18.99 Shipped. :)

I remember that one, I had it on my hit list, but forgot to bid. Glad it went to another person that appreciates it.

I was already aware of both versions though. The pack-in logo is the main difference.

:cool:

Here is a variation of the Video Arcade 2. Got this on ebay a couple of months ago. $18.99 Shipped. :)

I remember that one, I had it on my hit list, but forgot to bid. Glad it went to another person that appreciates it.

I was already aware of both versions though. The pack-in logo is the main difference.

:cool:

Thanks. My sticker says the same as yours 75006, But who knows what is under it. I like the sticker I don't want to rip it. LOL.

• 1 year later...