IGNORED

Also I have Vidco Copy Cart for Atari 2600 up for Sale!

crazytoy

hmm, many copycarts were lately offered in the marketplace.

i would like to know how many aa-menbers having one.

Most of the Vidco Copy cart topics have been started by me on atari age the last couple months. Not much Vidco Copy carts being sold. But people love talking about them.

Anybody want a Vidco Atari 2600 Copy Cart and Duplicator. Private email or message a reasonable price and it will be your with google checkout which is very secure and safe. Here is the link below.

http://www.google.com/base/a/4737290/D4405934494628982635

Someone give me a good offer on this item with the next 48 hours and I will consider lowering the price from $444.44 on my gooogle checkout base business. I will consider the first good offer and reduce the price immediately on google checkout for you to purchase it. All orders are secure and protected by google.com google checkout service. 100% risk free buying. My store is called Diamonds Pearls. can contact me private here on atari age I am crazy toy. or you can email me at rainlynxmedia@gmail.com. Or you can contact me on my google gbase contact button. Thank you.

Edited by crazytoy

Anybody want a Vidco Atari 2600 Copy Cart and Duplicator. Private email or message a reasonable price and it will be your with google checkout which is very secure and safe. Here is the link below.

Someone give me a good offer on this item with the next 48 hours and I will consider lowering the price from $444.44 on my gooogle checkout base business. I will consider the first good offer and reduce the price immediately on google checkout for you to purchase it. All orders are secure and protected by google.com google checkout service. 100% risk free buying. My store is called Diamonds Pearls. can contact me private here on atari age I am crazy toy. or you can email me at rainlynxmedia@gmail.com. Or you can contact me on my google gbase contact button. Thank you.

Peddle ya poop somewhere else man. The only reason you are on here is to try to make a buck. I have not seen you contribute to anything on this site. All I here is you spouting about your overpriced copy cart. Go under bridge, go on now. HHW

Troll.jpg

Edited by hhwolfman

Peddle ya poop somewhere else man. The only reason you are on here is to try to make a buck. I have not seen you contribute to anything on this site. All I here is you spouting about your overpriced copy cart. Go under bridge, go on now. HHW

Troll.jpg

Do I hurt your feelings because I tried to sell something? That is pretty pathetic I think.

This is why there is Atari Age Marketplace to sell items of interest. Is there a problem how I do things?

Some of your posts are border line spam. The Anarchists cookbook post is a good example, you are trying to sell a book here that has nothing to do with video games what so ever. I seem to remember one about an old toy car and some other non video game crap. Since you are not really a person that activly participates in discussions here that makes you look like you are just trying to sell what ever you can. The Condor attack and the copy cart are good ones though, I am sure people here are interested but the price on your Copy Cart is pretty high ($444). I am not saying it's not worth that but don't expect a quick sale at that price, you could be holding it for months. You have to find someone looking for one, and they have to want it bad. The copy cart is rare but it is a niche market since it is not really a game. Only some collectors like stuff like that. I seem to remember Dino won one of these on Ebay a few years back for like $10. Yours is pretty nice though, If you want to sell it quick drop your price to around $100, it will sell then, I would buy it for that :)

If you don't want people to think of you as annoying, I would quit trying to sell non video game stuff here. Another idea might be to just do one post with all of your items for sale instead of cluttering up our marketplace with a bunch of useless crap posts. Just some ideas :)

Also you're kind of over the top about making sure everyone knows how safe it is to buy from you because google will refund our money if you're a scammer. Who wants to have to risk having to make a claim with google if you rip them off? How about some kind of references? Ever sold anything else to anyone here ever before? How about elsewhere? eBay? Some other game forum? Who are you? How did you get this rare thing? Maybe if you made people feel you were legit, someone would make you an offer. As it is your saying 16 times how safe it is to buy from you sounds very suspicious.

Edited by djpubba

i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer!!

sorry could not help myself! the :evil: made me do it!

Rick :D

i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer, i'm not a Scammer!!

Rick, Make up your mind are you a reseller or a scammer. :roll: :P

Rick, Make up your mind are you a reseller or a scammer. :roll: :P

he must be the devil himself .... he managed to get my bomb DC pack :D ;) :P