IGNORED

Handheld Sega Megadrive?

bennett

A good condition nomad is pretty pricey. With 20 games built in this little handheld is worth 39.00 even though no cartridge port. I have a nomad and despise the screen and the short battery life on it. When I was on duty I had to hug a wall to play my games during my down time. I hated being chained to a outlet while playing the nomad.

BTW they have aftermarket megadrive consoles with 20 games built in too. I went ahead and bought one a few minutes ago.

Edited by Ghost Soldier

Bah I can't stand all these "Built in game" systems anymore. I'll take a Nomad thanks. I mean I just saw 3 of them on EBAY for like $80. I guess its cool for kids and for fun but if I really had to buy one or the other... I'll pay the extra $40 and get the real deal.

Nomad rules..

You can connect a extra controller and play 2 player games on system or TV and has a stereo jack

And from what I recall it plays all regions.

Nomad rules..

You can connect a extra controller and play 2 player games on system or TV and has a stereo jack

And from what I recall it plays all regions.

It certainly does rule.

It doesn't quite play all PAL games but it plays the majority. I love connecting it to my TV via a Scart cable to get a superior quality image in addition to the fact it plays my Mega Drive games at 60Hz rather than my PAL Mega Drive's 50Hz.