IGNORED

Marvel vs Capcom original case and image art sale only today!

crazytoy

I just reduced the price of the original Marvel vs Capcom 2 Display case with image art. $10 only with free shipping. All orders are secured by Google checkout. Ships out fast. 24 hours special only. Will go back up to $44.44 within 24 hours hous if nobody purchases. Only $10 dollars today only. Free shipping and no tax. We pay the sales tax.

http://www.google.com/base/a/4737290/D8709593938779085463

I just reduced the price of the original Marvel vs Capcom 2 Display case with image art. $10 only with free shipping. All orders are secured by Google checkout. Ships out fast. 24 hours special only. Will go back up to $44.44 within 24 hours hous if nobody purchases. Only $10 dollars today only. Free shipping and no tax. We pay the sales tax.

Nice scam you got going there loser. :x

Nice scam you got going there loser. :x

What scam Are you talking about loser? I am approved and verified by google.com and google checkout. all orders are 100% secured and verified by google checkout. That is my product that is up for sale! What do you have a issue or problem the way I do business?

If you can't see the error in your ways I feel very sorry for you. Best of luck with your auction.

I am deeply confused at what you are saying. What are you saying? What errors are you talking about? Everything is accurately described, it says no video game or instructions. Original box only with image art. What errors are you talking about?

If you can't see the error in your ways I feel very sorry for you. Best of luck with your auction.

I am deeply confused at what you are saying. What are you saying? What errors are you talking about? Everything is accurately described, it says no video game or instructions. Original box only with image art. What errors are you talking about?

I'm kind of lost on this one too. I don't see what the problem is. I don't know who would pay $44.44 for this at your "normal price," but making a GCO page isn't entirely out of the ordinary. I was considering doing it for my selling thread, since the fees are like 40% less than paypal.

I'm kind of lost on this one too. I don't see what the problem is. I don't know who would pay $44.44 for this at your "normal price," but making a GCO page isn't entirely out of the ordinary. I was considering doing it for my selling thread, since the fees are like 40% less than paypal.

I totally agree. I am confused. Maybe he is upset at his Ebay Purchase that had nothing in it. Maybe that is what the Ebay Listing said, bubble wrap envelope only. Seems like this guy cannot read and calling everybody a loser.