IGNORED

ULTIMATE BRAIN GAMES PROTOTYPE FOUND!OMG!

BuddyBuddies

Nice find...

but...

Its a real shame most of us don't have the right "status" to view a few images though :roll:

This has always been a bugbear of mine; either you share your Atari finds with the wider community or you don't.

Everything we find at the Atari Museum is shared at some point when we have the time to do so, and there is no "status" you must reach to view or use our Atari history :)

Perhaps somebody can post a few images here???

Karl

Nice find...

but...

Its a real shame most of us don't have the right "status" to view a few images though :roll:

This has always been a bugbear of mine; either you share your Atari finds with the wider community or you don't.

Everything we find at the Atari Museum is shared at some point when we have the time to do so, and there is no "status" you must reach to view or use our Atari history :)

Karl

We can probably post pics of BB crapping his pants. He does that about once a week. hasnt got the hang of the potty training yet :!:

I crapped my pants !

Nice find...

but...

Karl

We can probably post pics of BB crapping his pants. He does that about once a week. hasnt got the hang of the potty training yet :!:

I crapped my pants !

LOL :ponder:

Nice find...

but...

Karl

It's not like it's a big ordeal to become a member at Jaguar Sector II and make a dozen or so posts (in order to have access to all the forums) is it!? ;) There are lots of friendly people there, like me! :P And Buddies of course LOL... :D

Nice find...

but...

Karl

It's not like it's a big ordeal to become a member at Jaguar Sector II and make a dozen or so posts (in order to have access to all the forums) is it!? ;) There are lots of friendly people there, like me! :P And Buddies of course LOL... :D

Still, why make people jump through all those hoops?

Tempest

Actually it can be. Not everyone chooses to spend their time over there, and therefore shouldn't be "left out" of anything new in the Jag scene just because they have a different preference when it comes to what forum to spend their time in.

Having said that....thanks for posting the screenshots in a more publicly-accessible part of the forum. It's a shame that it never saw a release. I'm curious as to what other games that Telegames didn't release that were at or near completion.

Interesting, but I can't see any pictures on those links.

That's because your not "elite" enough.

I know you all think the JSII Elite have secret meetings. And we do!

However, its not all glamour. Invariably 2/3 or 1/2 the way through these meetings BB will crap his pants and the meeting will adjourn awfull damn quick. Damn quickly. goddamn

I crapped my pants!!!!!!!