IGNORED

Last Mobile Space Battallion (binary 9) released

LMSB

Due to time constraints and major computer problems, I have not yet started on my second game, wallball.

I've done some more work on my first game, mainly so I can refamiliarize myself with Batari Basic again.

This version of LMSB includes shields and the UFO firing at its discretion. Sound effects were overhauled.

There's also a title screen :D

I'm hoping to get started on wallball in the next couple of days. Tons of potentional, but it won't be an easy project.

Phillip

LMSB.zip

Oo, I like this. The player's sprite is a bit odd though, I cant quite make out what it is.

That's really part of the charm of it. It sort of looks like a ship, but then it also looks like some sort of robot. I guess it can qualify as either, sort of like the robots used in various Godzilla movies.

The original ROM release had a similar look for the alien ship, but it didn't animate smoothly when it moved across the screen. So I ultimately scrapped it in favor of the green UFO.

Phillip