IGNORED

Colecovision manuals

Trooper

You should start a new cartridge scan thread.

Well I have spent the last 2 days in Photoshop cleaning up all the ones I can find...

I am over 100 now and I should only be missing a few when I get done.

Quality ranges from good..

post-15767-1245611012_thumb.jpg

..to not so good...

post-15767-1245611021_thumb.jpg

...but mostly good.

Once I am done with the cleaning, I will post a missing list (prob in a new thread). ;)

Well I have spent the last 2 days in Photoshop cleaning up all the ones I can find...

post-15767-1245611012_thumb.jpg

..to not so good...

...but mostly good.

Once I am done with the cleaning, I will post a missing list (prob in a new thread). ;)

Do you need the Chuck Norris / Artillery Dual double-ender?

The project that I am working on (CV Gamebase) is not really concerned with the double-enders, so I do not have it. For the Xonox games I am just trying to include scans of the single cart releases.

Humm...mabey I should put the double-ender scans in there too... :?:

..to not so good...

That Roc'N Rope looks pretty ruff. Have you ever thought of restoring the label?

post-9874-1245701550_thumb.jpg

This is an example of some of the labels that I have made. They are more than just scans of the original. If you compare this to the original you will notice a few differences. The Roc'N Rope graphic is not quite the same color, the white border is not the same thickness all the way around (look at the corners), and the text is standard Arial which was not the coleco standard. When you view the label by itself it looks original, but next to an original the differences are obvious. This was done for two main reason: One, ease of making the new label and Two, so one can tell it is a reproduction. Just like a reproduction should be.

Nice Job on the restoration.

( @yurkie - That's what you need to make a repro label)

I already replaced that Roc n Rope with this one

post-15767-1245716607_thumb.jpg

I dont really want to invest the time it would take to completely restore all the labels. I already had to change the perspective and paintbucket out the watermark....

I'm sure that once you publish your GameBase that others will contribute with better scans to replace some of the poorer quality labels. I have a large collection of UK and European carts - perhaps these could be added at a later date to supplement the US/Canada ones.

..to not so good...

That Roc'N Rope looks pretty ruff. Have you ever thought of restoring the label?

This is an example of some of the labels that I have made. They are more than just scans of the original. If you compare this to the original you will notice a few differences. The Roc'N Rope graphic is not quite the same color, the white border is not the same thickness all the way around (look at the corners), and the text is standard Arial which was not the coleco standard. When you view the label by itself it looks original, but next to an original the differences are obvious. This was done for two main reason: One, ease of making the new label and Two, so one can tell it is a reproduction. Just like a reproduction should be.

That is F%$#king fantastic reproduction label! WOW! How many do you have like that?

Nice Job on the restoration.

( @yurkie - That's what you need to make a repro label)

I already replaced that Roc n Rope with this one

post-15767-1245716607_thumb.jpg

I dont really want to invest the time it would take to completely restore all the labels. I already had to change the perspective and paintbucket out the watermark....

I just realized that I missed the asterisk next to the main graphic title and the text. That's because all the pictures I have of the Roc'N Rope game were so bad that I thought it was another white spot on a badly spotted label. :roll:

Here's the update:

post-9874-1245792696_thumb.jpg

..to not so good...

That is F%$#king fantastic reproduction label! WOW! How many do you have like that?

I have 34 different labels. Here's a list of the labels I have:

WildWestern

ROCKY

Victory

Venture

Turbo

Omega_Race

SpacePanic

Mr_DO

Telly_Turtle

TheDukesOfHazzard

Smurf

DestrucDerby

CabbageKidsAITP

Zaxxon

PapaSmurfs

Front_Line

Dracula

Star_Trek

SwordAndSorcerer

Skiing

Subroc

RocNRope

CabbageKidsPS

Buck_Rogers

TimePilot

TacScan

WizardOfWor

BurgerTime

Looping

Baseball

DK_Junior

Slither

WizardOfOz

Notice some of them are unreleased games. For the unreleased games, the art work and credits text came from Coleco ad sheets. I can make just about any standard Colecovision label but I need a good quality scan of the label to start with or at least a good scan of the artwork (aka title graphic). I also need to be able to read the credit text that is on each label. Since I no longer have my Colecovision stuff anymore (long story don't ask) I tend not to make them anymore. I'm sure I could be persuaded to make some more if asked. ;)

I was noticing that the "Learning With Leeper" manual states "Parent Guide". Which leads me to believe that there is a children's manual also....

post-15767-1246123692_thumb.jpg

Correct?? or not? Is there another manual for "Learning With Leeper"?

I can't awnser this question since my copy is sealed

Score one more for the camp who think collecting sealed games is silly...

I was noticing that the "Learning With Leeper" manual states "Parent Guide". Which leads me to believe that there is a children's manual also....

post-15767-1246123692_thumb.jpg

Correct?? or not? Is there another manual for "Learning With Leeper"?

I own a Learning with Leaper that was sealed. When opened it ONLY contained the Parent Guide. As no childs guide for Learning with Leaper has ever been seen and as my box didn't have one I can only conclude that there is no childs guide exists.

Edited by Ikrananka

I own a Learning with Leaper that was sealed. When opened it ONLY contained the Parent Guide. As no childs guide for Learning with Leaper has ever been seen and as my box didn't have one I can only conclude that there is no childs guide exists.

Thank you for the info. :D