IGNORED

Atlantis II night scene or Atlantis night scene?

NINOCARDO

How much would you pay for a loose Music Machine cart? :ponder:

Two pence and a forty! :P

Go Birds!!! Hog-tie dem boys!

HA HA, hush up you bugger. I did mean Couger.

*insert extra special #1 finger emoticon here*

Bit of Trivia I learned tonight - The city of Dallas was named after a Philadelphia Mayor - Jordan Dallas who was also James K. Polk's VP. He is Buried in old city Philadelphia - his home town. There is also an Eagles Nest Fan club in Dallas. ;)

Hopefully Jessica Simpson will be at the game. :ponder:

ps - The #1 is aimed right at Phantom with a "not even in your drams" attached to it. I was asking Couger how much he'd pay for the MM cart. No confusion or insults intended at innocent parties. ;)

Edited by Chickybaby

This and Music Machine (with record) are my two most sought after items.

Thanks

Here is a Music Machine record for $9

https://www.atari2600.com/item--Music-Machi...A26MEM0018.html

You are aware this did not come with the game though right? Either way I agree that they look cool together :)

Thanks Crazy Climber.

No matter the amount I sell it for I know I would have a feeling of regret that would equal that high.

I think you would be amazed at how relieved you would feel if you just sold the damn thing.

No I still have regret selling a lot of my games. Your wrong on this one. And I don't see how you can speak for me to tell you the truth.

No matter the amount I sell it for I know I would have a feeling of regret that would equal that high.

I think you would be amazed at how relieved you would feel if you just sold the damn thing.

No I still have regret selling a lot of my games. Your wrong on this one. And I don't see how you can speak for me to tell you the truth.

I think it was a typo.

I think he meant to say that HE would be relieved !

I think it was a typo.

OK, this will be my last post in this thread. I am not going to be part of escalating this into something else. Have a nice day and keep happy. :)

I think it was a typo.

I think he meant to say, WE ALL WOULD BE. :roll: :D

I think it was a typo.

I think he meant to say, WE ALL WOULD BE. :roll: :D

Yes, that too :)