Sign in to follow this  
crazytoy

Crazytoy

I purchased an expensive item from crazytoy, over $100, and everything was perfect. Item was just as it was described, fast shipping and great communication. I would not hesitate to purchase something from crazytoy again, great seller, A+

I purchased an expensive item from crazytoy, over $100, and everything was perfect. Item was just as it was described, fast shipping and great communication. I would not hesitate to purchase something from crazytoy again, great seller, A+

Thank you Crazy Climber!!!

I just completed a transaction with Crazytoy and he kept me informed the whole time about the shipments and such, I was quite pleased as a buyer.

I like to keep it honest and be truthful while keeping everything accurate and fair. Thank you once again.

:thumbsdown: Paid $80 for WII FIT via Google Checkout on October 30th 2008. Was told it was sent Priority mail, and that he has proof that the item was sent: HOWEVER to this date November 26th I have no product, no proof of mailing, and no refund. He has not sent a PM or email since November 15th (11 days with no info), it has been 27 days since I paid.

GIVE MY MONEY BACK! :x

AX

Coming up on four years... no refund, no product. He did eventually give me tracking for some place in PA (I live in TN). Yeah, this one is a loss, but I saw his name in another feedback thread and just thought I'd add a little bump. Where ever you are crazytoy... you owe me.