IGNORED

Philly Classic 4!

munkyxtc

The drive for many of us was hellish this past year -- part of the PA turnpike was closed on Friday due to an accident (18 wheeler + side of mountain), then going back it was dark and galestorms of rain.

Plus I had a nervous wife and whining baby in the backseat. No fun coming home, but the show itself was awesome.

PC4 seems to have grown to the size of the CGE Expo -- will it get the same support and notoriety though? Who cares! Go! ANd if you are playing Dragon's Lair or Space Ace and see a coffee drinker watching you with hopeful eyes please give him a turn. :)

Big Player, what time you get off work on Friday?  I'll be in/near your area that Friday, I can pick you up and we can take off for Philly Friday afternoon.  We'll miss the Friday night stuff, but we can be there for the WHOLE thing Sat and Sun.  Let me know if you wanna try to work something out.

Stan :)  8)

I can get off work at any time on that Friday. Sounds cool and I would like to try to work something out. 8) :D

@Stan,

I'm planing on attending Philly this year but, I am not sure when I'm going to be departing yet. I should know by Christmas for sure but it souds like I'd be leaving the same day as you. Would you and big player want to drive together? I have transportation in the form of a truck for plenty of crap- i mean 'classic games'. :)

MattG.

We should make plans for a meeting place/time!

We will have a large booth at PhillyClassic this year, and perhaps we'll have a party like we did at this year's CGE2K2. That could be an ideal meeting place. :) We're still early in the planning stages, but we plan on being at Philly in a big way, and we're really looking forward to it! We anticipate seeing many people from the forums there! I'm frightened that March is only three months away!

..Al

keep me posted gentlemen.  Hopefully we can all work something out.  I will get off work that Friday around 230 and can be in the Cincinnati area by 3 (I'll be in Verona KY that day)

Maybe we can all work something out!  That would RULE!

If it's a selling point, I'll be bumming a ride off of Stan as well... ;)

keep me posted gentlemen.  Hopefully we can all work something out.  I will get off work that Friday around 230 and can be in the Cincinnati area by 3 (I'll be in Verona KY that day)

What! You mean *sob* I'll have another GIRL to hang out with!!! :D:D

Past two years at PC, the only people of the feminine persuasion that I spoke with were significant others of people who really wanted to be there.. For the most part, I mean. Wow, what will I do with myself!!

What! You mean *sob* I'll have another GIRL to hang out with!!! :D:D

Past two years at PC, the only people of the feminine persuasion that I spoke with were significant others of people who really wanted to be there.. For the most part, I mean. Wow, what will I do with myself!!

I think the real question is...what will you do with ME? ;)

I think the real question is...what will you do with ME? ;)

*imagination kicks into overdrive* :love:

Seriously, y'all better come up and introduce yourselves, and y'all better be wearing pics of your avatar so I know who the heck y'are!!

I'll be glaringly obvious in at least two places: I'll be the auctioneer (again) and it looks like I'll be running the tournaments. Other than that, I'll bet money I'll be the only person there wearing an XFL hat.

And if THAT isn't enough, my avatar is just an anime version of me. So look for him/me/it.