IGNORED

An Atari joystick this Christmas?

Curt Vendel

Hi Matt,

You and I just PM'd the other day, got everything I needed and your order is on the bench and will ship out tomorrow, USPS# 03081400000223046825.

I shipped out nearly 800 orders this weekend alone. One thing that bugs me just a little. I see an aweful lot of people who complain about not getting their orders, but those who I know have received their orders (with a few exceptions) run off and disappear, never to say 'hey - got mine' Maybe they are just having so much fun using the joystick with their games, they haven't had time to jump online and post a message, dunno. It would however be nice to see some comments from people.

Curt

I received an email today that my order has shipped :D

Still waiting on my order shipment/e-mail. The last I heard, Curt said they would go out Aug 12-14th.

Me too.

Pretty sure yours went out, I need to go through the batches of Delivery Confirmations and make sure yours is in the batches, I'll also check downstairs on the shipping bench too, but I am fairly certain I recall yours going into a bin when I drove over to the PO for drop-offs Friday and Saturday.

Curt

Still waiting on my order shipment/e-mail. The last I heard, Curt said they would go out Aug 12-14th.

Hi Matt,

You and I just PM'd the other day, got everything I needed and your order is on the bench and will ship out tomorrow, USPS# 03081400000223046825.

I shipped out nearly 800 orders this weekend alone. One thing that bugs me just a little. I see an aweful lot of people who complain about not getting their orders, but those who I know have received their orders (with a few exceptions) run off and disappear, never to say 'hey - got mine' Maybe they are just having so much fun using the joystick with their games, they haven't had time to jump online and post a message, dunno. It would however be nice to see some comments from people.

Curt

Me too.

Thanks Curt. I'll be sure and post when it gets delivered. I've been wondering why no one had posted upon receiving their sticks.

Hi Matt,

Curt

Me too.

Thanks Curt. I'll be sure and post when it gets delivered. I've been wondering why no one had posted upon receiving their sticks.

Hello everyone,

I ordered my two sticks back in January and received them today. I've emailed Curt off and on over the past few months inquiring about what was going on. His supply chain issues are the real reason the orders have been backlogged for such a long time. I work in procurement and sourcing & can tell you that vendors can make or break a business.

With that said - the joysticks are awesome. I played about five minutes worth of Mr. Do! before I had to go back to work from lunch today and it was pure heaven being able to truly control my game play. Those couple minutes took me back twenty years. I felt like I was a kid again.

Hang in there people. I can attest that the sticks are shipping as fast as Curt can ship them. I got mine!

Kevin

Got mine today, and have to say I'm really happy with it. Although the feel and the plastic are a bit different than the original Atari joysticks, it has a great, solid sturdy feel to it. The stick itself locks in securely and has great motion to it, with the base. Played a couple minutes of Lead and now I've got to get back to work. But these are great products. Great work, Curt.

The new system has the limit lifted...

Don't worry Darrel, I'll get those other two sticks out to you, I know you've got a big tournament against a squid next week, and you wanna make sure its got a joystick for each tentacle ;-)

Curt

Received my 1st order today, they work great! Curt missed that I had 2 orders* and said he'd get the 2nd order shipped out next week.

post-3056-125148133365_thumb.jpg

* order system limited you to 4 and I was buying 6 - 2 for myself the other 4 as Xmas gifts.

Edited by Curt Vendel

Curt,

I'll post when I get them - still haven't received them yet, but sometimes the mail takes a week or so.

Jon

Pretty sure yours went out, I need to go through the batches of Delivery Confirmations and make sure yours is in the batches, I'll also check downstairs on the shipping bench too, but I am fairly certain I recall yours going into a bin when I drove over to the PO for drop-offs Friday and Saturday.

Curt

I'll post when I get them - still haven't received them yet, but sometimes the mail takes a week or so.

Yeah, mail can suck at times. My shipment left New Jersey on the 22nd, was in Dallas on the 24th. I didn't get them until the 28th even though Houston's only 4 hours away from Dallas. :?

Yeah, mail can suck at times. My shipment left New Jersey on the 22nd, was in Dallas on the 24th. I didn't get them until the 28th even though Houston's only 4 hours away from Dallas. :?

Didn't get them today either - Curt, you don't happen to have the tracking number handy, do you? Maybe I can see where it's stuck at...

Jon

Be careful when assembling the joystick. The little bumps on the bottom of the stick apparently break off fairly easy if you try to screw it in too far. (Or at least that seems to be the experience I had with one of the four I received today, unless somehow that particular stick didn't have them to begin with.)

Little bumps --- dude, what are you using to twist the sticks on - an airpower socket wrench??? You only have to turn the stick about 1/2" to lock it in, you don't need to go overboard turning them. If you've damaged your stick top, let me know, I'll mail you out a replacement, but relax, you don't need to go crazy. You have to really over turn them to go past the alignment slots and damage the keys at the bottom of the sticks --

ya brute! ;-)

Curt

Be careful when assembling the joystick. The little bumps on the bottom of the stick apparently break off fairly easy if you try to screw it in too far. (Or at least that seems to be the experience I had with one of the four I received today, unless somehow that particular stick didn't have them to begin with.)

If you've sent something recently you would've gotten a reply back within a few hours. Leaving a message posting on a message board doesn't get your order filled, contacting the store directly via email is the way to get it filled:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/149872-legacy-engineering-if-you-havent-gotten-your-usb-controllers/

Please follow the instructions and your order will be on its way to you...

Curt

I'm still waiting for my order from November 2008...

I have sent multiple mails, I have sent again all information of my order by Google Checkout but no answer...

Who could help me ?