IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection (ColecoVision) completed. Going beta test

opcode

Recieved my PAC-MAN Collection today, I am very impressed with the package for the game, even the manual is in colour, the game itself looks great. Just played both Pac and Ms Pac, WOW, even has the Pac man fever song playing at the tittle screen,

Don't forget Pac-Man Plus... it's become my favorite game on the collection :P

Something to celebrate the 300 copies sold of Pac-Man Collection. Remember, you can play Pac-Man Plus by entering 7,5,8,7 on the keypad while at the title screen.

Enjoy! :D

And btw, this is a MegaCart game. You are going to need BlueMSX to run that. When selecting the ROM, select ColecoVision MegaCart from the cartridge type drop-down.

PAC_CV_101.zip

Edited by opcode
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for posting this Eduardo. The arcade crosshatch is priceless.

My Neo Geo controller makes too many mistakes for this game. Genesis controller does pretty well, but I'm thinking I'll make a 4 way controller / joystick for this game, has anyone tried that?

Something to celebrate the 300 copies sold of Pac-Man Collection. Remember, you can play Pac-Man Plus by entering 7,5,8,7 on the keypad while at the title screen.

Enjoy! :D

And btw, this is a MegaCart game. You are going to need BlueMSX to run that. When selecting the ROM, select ColecoVision MegaCart from the cartridge type drop-down.

It was very generous of you to release this rom!

Just made a 4-way controller for PMC and it plays much better than using 8 way pad / joystick. I used Hammond 1599KTSBK case, Seimitsu LS-33 joystick, LB-30 ball top (Black) , 4 PS-14-DN 24mm (Black). Just make sure to mount the controller towards the top so there is enough room for the joystick shaft. Controller is small, but very comfortable. I still need to add two DS-412 for "1" button and "*" / pause.

Thanks again for making this game. If you ever reprint I would love to buy a cartridge version of this classic.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a walk-thru of setting it up (complete with screen shots)...I just did this a few days ago for a friend of mine who couldn't figure it out either.

I am dumb as a can of worms, i have BlueMSX ver 2.8.2 and can not get the PMC to run (yes I have the cart) any ideas how to make it work in a step by step directions? I have PEPPER II, Time Pilot and Zaxxon and the work great with a Xbox360 plugged in.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, new high Score for the Skel 54270, big news for me, Pac-Man on EASY. also using a 1982 un-modded Coleco Vision, the power switch is ready to go and addind stress to playing the game, just waiting for it to lockup, LOL

Edited by SKELETOR68

I can't seem to get to Pac Man Plus...I've tried "7587" on all the different title screens, and nothing seems to happen. Anyone else have this problem?

And many thanks, Opcode.

Hi Doctor Tom. :)

In option screen you'll have to use Controller 2 in port 2 as far as I know.