IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection (ColecoVision) completed. Going beta test

opcode

Is that the same thing as the Opcode memory expansion mode? I tried it in regular CV mode and the CV w/Opcode memory expansion.

In the "Open ROM" dialog after selecting the file, there is a small combo box in the bottom-most side of dialog. It has options for mappers, choose the one that reads "Megacart"

• 1 month later...

Ok-I got this rom to work great on the pc emulator 'bluemsxv282full'

I also have an xbox emulator of bluemsx called 'bluemsxbox v6' but I don't see an option for choosing 'colecovision' like the pc version.

Has anyone gotten this rom to work on any xbox emulators (perhaps on a bluemsx emulator on xbox).

If so please pm me :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/89tqlz

http://atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=315489

After you download the first file download the second file its a .xbe file just copy and paste into the first file. This is an update to ADAM-X it was done by Shannon a few weeks ago which was very cool thanks Shannon.

For those who don't know the original xbox is 480p and its pretty cool playing pacman collection and other colecovision games in HD.

Ok-thanks to Jordiway-here is the correct xbox classic emulator (plus fix and rom) that will play pac-man collection:

(AdamX_v6b3) (20.0 MB)

Here's the link to download it: https://mega.co.nz/#!j5ZxXIDQ!UG6H_U5JVy-OHHvxu8a9wHzuwlgXqiWMzWXF682U5EQ

On the xbox version-you must press in the analog stick-and choose * (star) to insert coins-and that's about it :)

Pac-Man Collection is an incredible game (I bought it not long ago in fact)-I'm really looking forward to buying more colecovision games in the future from Opcode Games-especially someday "Donkey Kong" for the super game module. That's what I want for christmas-lol :P

-KAZ

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE this rom-I play it often now on the Xbox with the special AdamX emulator.

I still wish I could get it to work with Vision (my pac-man pack) which uses just your standard run of the mill colecovision emulator.

Is there any way to somehow reformat this rom to play on standard colecovision emulators-preferably an xbox coleco emulator (or even msx)?

-Kaz

I tried it on the msx emulator that is in vision (coinops), and it didn't launch :(

People from this thread should go over to Coinops site-and request that this rom be supported! Um, please? :P Brittany told me that this fix would be easy (to switch emulators-or support another one). But then he said 'is this even in the top 50 wants? I already got him to help me change the atari 5200 emulator files in vision-because it wasn't launching :)

Edited by kaz321123

People from this thread should go over to Coinops site-and request that this rom be supported! Um, please?

I have no problem spreading the word about how AWESOME Pac-Man Collection is. Could you start a thread on Coinops and provide a link to it? I think that would be easier for a lot of people. That way I don't have to look through an entire forum.

If you would like colecovision 'Pac-Man Collection' to be supported in Coinops/Vision please post your interest on this thread:

Coinops Feature Requests:

http://coinopsproject.freeforums.org/post33737.html#p33737

If enough people here post-I can tally up the interest-and pm Brittany about it. He says it would be an 'easy' fix to do-but questions how 'popular' this request is. So I'm coming here to show there is interest for it :)

Thanks!

-Kaz

• 3 months later...

Hi All, I am new to the Colecovision Community so I have no idea how big is the community and how strong the demand for homebrew games is.

I am enthusiastic about the Colecovision platform and would like it to be my Classic Home Arcade Console. Unfortunately as I am late joining the Colecovision scene

I missed out on Eduardo's Pac-Man Collection. I have put myself on the list for DK Arcade & the SGM but my arcade collection will never be

complete without classics like Pac-man.

I would like to know if any others in the community who missed out on these classics would support a re-release.

Please note I am aware that the ROMS are available & the AtariMax SD but I am old school and I prefer to use original games whenever possible.

Fear not, PMC and SIC will be re-released eventually, as part of the SGM arcade line.

PMC requiring the SGM? Why? Are you looking to add new features? :) Unless you are talking about releasing PMC and SIC on the same cart?

If you were to add features to PMC, theoretically speaking, my request would be a two-player simultaneous mode, like in the Pac-Man Coleco tabletop game. If that's a little too complicated, how about enhancing Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man with locked doors that you could unlock by eating keys like in Super Pac-Man?

If you're not into tinkering with exiting code this way, perhaps add another game? Pac 'N Pal doesn't look too difficult to port, assuming it uses the same hardware.

Okay, okay, I know I'm dreaming in Technicolor. :P

probably just PMC and SIC, though I still have plenty of Magical Tree and Road Fighters. I will make them available once I am back from Brazil.

I'm not too surprised that you still have copies of Road Fighter available, but Magical Tree? Dude, it's one of your best games! I thought it was sold out long ago! You need to advertize a little more! :D