IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection (ColecoVision) completed. Going beta test

opcode

Well, I just did see Ms. Pac-Man, courtesy of newcoleco.

Actually I believe that video was created by Jess. I recommend everybody to check it, as well as Jess' other videos. Very entertaining stuff.

Another thing that fascinates me is the way you handled the mazes in Ms. Pac-Man. Now that I know how a CV presents on-screen images, it's even more astonishing.

You can partially thank me for that one. At one point, the maze walls were completely solid-looking in Ms Pac-Man. Eduardo changed those graphics after I showed him a mockup with semi-hollow walls (more similar to the arcade game), which is what we have now in the final version. :)

That's true, Pixelboy's graphics worked pretty well, mainly when you see it in a TV screen.

By the by, I answered your DP mailing. Absolutely.

His DP-what-now? :?

I was going to ask the same thing... :?

Eduardo

If the mistake is that it was supposed to be DP-Male-ing I am going to leave Atariage and never come back.

Muito Obrigad, Eduardo and Opcoders! :) Here's to a December ship date! :)

I'm ready to jump on the list for 2 copies! (Got CV's in 3 rooms of the house! lol)

Saude!

Gosh, the guy can speak Portuguese! So let me ask you: por que você quer duas copias se você tem três ColecoVisions? :D

Abraço!

Eduardo

Muito Obrigad, Eduardo and Opcoders! :) Here's to a December ship date! :)

I'm ready to jump on the list for 2 copies! (Got CV's in 3 rooms of the house! lol)

Saude!

Gosh, the guy can speak Portuguese! So let me ask you: por que você quer duas copias se você tem três ColecoVisions? :D

Abraço!

Eduardo

If you must know, it's because the one in the front room of the house doesn't get used-- it's mainly there for show and conversation... and I'm near broke. :)

E meu português é limitado ao babelfish. Eu apenas pensei you' d como um agradecimento você em sua língua nativa. :)

Murph

I have good news: PMC beta testing entered phase 2 this week, with our first release candidate, and so far it seems like all bugs found in previous phase have been corrected. This 2nd phase should extend till early December, but I think we are fairly on schedule to release this game before Christmas. If you guys are going to get the game before December the 25th is another story, because all the shipping involved. I have till December 18th to send Luc 80 pac-yellow cases PMC cartridges. Supposing I sent them exactly on 12/18, Luc should receive them by the following week (the Christmas week). Then he would still need to start shipping the game to you guys, so I believe the first of you to get the game should get it by the New Year's week. No that bad, if you ask me... :)

Oh, my freaking GOD!

Pac Man was always the holy grail for me! How can I get one of these!?!?!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

You guys MADE that!?

Pixelboy should have more info about how to get a copy soon... :)

I'll just put him on my waiting list. Oh, and the.golden.ax, you're now on my waiting list too. ;)

Oh, my freaking GOD!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

You guys MADE that!?

I'll just put him on my waiting list. Oh, and the.golden.ax, you're now on my waiting list too. ;)

If you are creating a waiting list please add me also.

thanks,

Charles

www.evg2000.com

Oh, my freaking GOD!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

You guys MADE that!?

If you are creating a waiting list please add me also.

thanks,

Charles

www.evg2000.com

I wanna copy too :D

Oh, my freaking GOD!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

You guys MADE that!?

:D thank you! I could only be more thrilled if I somehow happened to get a perfect shopped Baby Pacman cabinet. :D

AX

I know that the first batch will be made with special yellow cartridges, and I can be in the list. My financial situation will be more satisfying in a few months, but right now it's impossible for me to purchase any game. I can be in the list next year for a black cartridge version, I don't care of the color.

Pixelboy is now responsible for the list, but I seems like he is very busy this week. However I am sure he will show up soon and make an official statement about reservation. I also have a big list with names that started years ago. I just need to find it. But don't worry, everybody is going to get a copy soon or later. We are going to have 80 copies in day 1, more than any other game we released before. :)

Pixelboy is now responsible for the list, but I seems like he is very busy this week. However I am sure he will show up soon and make an official statement about reservation. I also have a big list with names that started years ago. I just need to find it. But don't worry, everybody is going to get a copy soon or later. We are going to have 80 copies in day 1, more than any other game we released before. :)

Here's my "official statement": I've been taking reservations for PMC since last August, when I started selling copies of Road Fighter. Lately, I've been adding AtariAge usernames to my list as they appear in this thread, but I do not (and will not) take into account the AA thread that birdie3 mentioned.

Secondly, when PMC finally goes on sale, I will not deal with customers via AtariAge PMs, mainly because this PM system has design flaws that have annoyed me more and more these last few months. So all AA members who have placed reservations will be contacted by PM, but they will be told to contact me at my opcodegames.com e-mail address to confirm their order.

One last thing: Bill, I sent you an e-mail at your armchairarcade e-mail address back in August (for Road Fighter) and I never got a reply from you. Should I use a different e-mail address to notify you when PMC is released?

ATTENTION RETRO GAMING POPULACE: I now have roughly 75 pre-orders for Pac-Man Collection, so I am now forced to stop accepting pre-orders for the copies with yellow carts.

This is nuts! I don't even have to announce PMC's release on our official website, and I will still sell every yellow-carted copy via pre-orders only! :D

Oh, and duncantoml, you're among the first on my waiting list. If you may remember, back in August, you told me you had already bought a copy of Road Fighter, so your name got added to my PMC pre-order list very early on.