IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection (ColecoVision) completed. Going beta test

opcode

One last thing: Bill, I sent you an e-mail at your armchairarcade e-mail address back in August (for Road Fighter) and I never got a reply from you. Should I use a different e-mail address to notify you when PMC is released?

I wasn't aware of any issues and I thought we had good communication going. I have Road Fighter and all the other Opcode Games. I just didn't recall if I was on the list or not. Thanks! (and yes, that's my permanent address)

ATTENTION RETRO GAMING POPULACE: I now have roughly 75 pre-orders for Pac-Man Collection, so I am now forced to stop accepting pre-orders for the copies with yellow carts.

This is nuts! I don't even have to announce PMC's release on our official website, and I will still sell every yellow-carted copy via pre-orders only! :D

Oh, and duncantoml, you're among the first on my waiting list. If you may remember, back in August, you told me you had already bought a copy of Road Fighter, so your name got added to my PMC pre-order list very early on.

Oh man - I sure hope I'm on the list - I reckon I must have asked to be several times from the moment it was announced. Can you please let me know - pretty please.......

darthkur and Ikrananka: Don't worry, you're on the list. :)

Bill: Technically, you were on the Road Fighter list, not the PMC list, since I didn't hear back from you when I tried to contact you about Road Fighter last August. But don't worry, you managed to squeeze yourself in at the very last minute. ;)

Oh, and before you ask, CV Gus, you're on the list too, although I do hope you'll be able to buy a copy. You won't get another chance to get a yellow cartridge...

darthkur and Ikrananka: Don't worry, you're on the list. :)

I am very relieved and pleased to hear that. Thanks for letting me know. :)

During the last few months, I had been letting my PMC pre-order list grow longer and longer, and I was quite surprised when I reached a count of 75 the other night! I wanted to limit purchases to two copies for the yellow-carted version, but now this limit will obviously be one copy. I'll have 80 copies to sell, but I'm leaving myself a "buffer" of 5 copies for special circumstances.

That means I'll be putting your name on my "regular black cart" PMC list, corbysatarigame, and this will apply to anyone else who voices his/her interest in purchasing PMC in this AA thread from this point on.

I'm glad things are going along according to schedule for you guys. Also glad that it looks that PMC should be the best selling Opcode game, and hopefully come somewhat close to recouping investment (obviously not including everyone's time, because the hours that have gone into this must be in the thousands). It makes me feel good when enthusiasts get rewarded for their efforts.

Luc, can you let me know if I'm on the yellow cart list? If not, dang it, but add me to the black cart list.

Hi,

Could you please put me on the list.

Thanks

Jose

I'm not sure I should, after all those eBay auctions where you outbid me in the past... Just kidding, Jose, I'll put you on the list for a black cart. ;)

I'm glad things are going along according to schedule for you guys. Also glad that it looks that PMC should be the best selling Opcode game, and hopefully come somewhat close to recouping investment (obviously not including everyone's time, because the hours that have gone into this must be in the thousands). It makes me feel good when enthusiasts get rewarded for their efforts.

Luc, can you let me know if I'm on the yellow cart list? If not, dang it, but add me to the black cart list.

You're on the yellow list, Jamie! ;)

Quite frankly, I get rewarded just seeing the game released in cartridge form. To me, it is all part of the experience, opening the game box, reading the manual, playing the cartridge on a real ColecoVision... :D

Hope I'm on a list :sad:

You're on the yellow list. :)

I should like to be on whatever list is left, no need for a yellow cartridge for me. I'll be happy just to have the thing. Let me know where I can purchase and send CC, Paypal or other info. thanks.

Done. :)

BTW, I haven't really discussed anything with Eduardo for the second batch of (black) PMC carts. I've been telling a few customers that we're planning to release this second batch in February 2009, but Eduardo should have a say in it before we make it official in any way. :)

Eduardo...? ;)

From what I have read it is my understanding that this will be near arcade perfect(except for the flicker). My question is will have the kill screen and will the patterns work? If so this will rock cause I was only able to get to 400k before getting bored in the arcade.

The answer is yes for both questions. :)

Oh, my freaking GOD!

Pac Man was always the holy grail for me! How can I get one of these!?!?!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

You guys MADE that!?

Pixelboy should have more info about how to get a copy soon... :)

I'll just put him on my waiting list. Oh, and the.golden.ax, you're now on my waiting list too. ;)

Thank you!

How do I pay, and when? Do you need me to hit you with contact info?

Thank you!

How do I pay, and when? Do you need me to hit you with contact info?

Nah, I'll just contact you when I'm ready to ship the games. That goes for everybody on any of my waiting lists. :)

I should perhaps mention that paying with Paypal will definately expedite shipping, but 99% of all people who have purchased games from me in the last few months have paid with Paypal, so it's like preaching to the choir, in a way. ;)