IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

I'm back into Mass Effect despite finishing it a few times.

I was going to try to do some unplayed side missions, but I ended up running through it as fast as possible to get to the lesbian sex scenes between my female character & Liara T'Soni & Sha'ira instead. :P

I just wanted to thank you! I totally forgot about Mass Effect! I haven't played that one yet.

I got a $25 game crazy card for my birthday and it's burning a hole in my pocket!

Now I know which game to get! :D

-rick

Edited by Zeptari1

I looked back through my games on Sunday and realized I hadn't finished Bioshock.

So I finished it.

I'm also up against the final boss in Gears of War... at least that's what a guy at work confirmed.

BTW... Dom is a friggin idiot!!!!!!

Edited by JamesD

I looked back through my games on Sunday and realized I hadn't finished Bioshock.

So I finished it.

I'm also up against the final boss in Gears of War... at least that's what a guy at work confirmed.

yeah, how worthless is he. He's dead in what, less than 5 seconds into the fight?

I'm back into Mass Effect despite finishing it a few times.

I was going to try to do some unplayed side missions, but I ended up running through it as fast as possible to get to the lesbian sex scenes between my female character & Liara T'Soni & Sha'ira instead. :P

I just wanted to thank you! I totally forgot about Mass Effect! I haven't played that one yet.

I got a $25 game crazy card for my birthday and it's burning a hole in my pocket!

Now I know which game to get! :D

-rick

Played it on my PC, which thought it was a 360 ... after 10 minutes it would overheat and reset. :( Need a better cooler.

Pretty good game though.

I just read the review on Gamespot and I think this will probably be my next 360 buy and GTA IV will be put away again for who knows how long this time.

Also I read somewhere that SR2 had an arcade that you could actually go into and play games. I didn't read anything about it in the reviews, can anybody confirm or deny this?

Dead Space.

So I got my hands on this one. Been playing all day.

All in all, it is good. Good story & good gfx. Kind of a Halo meets Half Life 2.

Too bad it's an EA game, so you know what that means. Something has to be screwed up, and it is.

1) Perspective. Can't change your perspective, it's always from behind your character. No "from your characters eyes" option. Whats worse, your character is off center, stuck on the left hand side of the screen with your view being over his right shoulder and to the right of him. Zooming and other aspects of your perspective are totaly out of your hands, and auto adjust dependings on what goes on around you. And of course it's all biased towards your right side. Got forbid something comes out of the shadows on your left during this, you don't even know you're got something attacking you on the left because the computer has you focused on whats attacking you from the right front.

2) Another game where you can't jump (except in isolated specific areas where it's required).

Jumping isn't that much of an issue, but perspective is. Who the hell was the retarded monkey that thought this would be a good idea?

To EA: CENTER motherf--kers, and a from my characters perspective option. :x

The game was so close to being perfect..... post-2829-1224197984.gif

Dead Space.

So I got my hands on this one. Been playing all day.

All in all, it is good. Good story & good gfx. Kind of a Halo meets Half Life 2.

Too bad it's an EA game, so you know what that means. Something has to be screwed up, and it is.

1) Perspective. Can't change your perspective, it's always from behind your character. No "from your characters eyes" option. Whats worse, your character is off center, stuck on the left hand side of the screen with your view being over his right shoulder and to the right of him. Zooming and other aspects of your perspective are totaly out of your hands, and auto adjust dependings on what goes on around you. And of course it's all biased towards your right side. Got forbid something comes out of the shadows on your left during this, you don't even know you're got something attacking you on the left because the computer has you focused on whats attacking you from the right front.

2) Another game where you can't jump (except in isolated specific areas where it's required).

Jumping isn't that much of an issue, but perspective is. Who the hell was the retarded monkey that thought this would be a good idea?

To EA: CENTER motherf--kers, and a from my characters perspective option. :x

The game was so close to being perfect..... post-2829-1224197984.gif

Sounds Like GOW, which was excellent. But with Gears, you could either left justify or right justify, sounds like Dead Space doesn't give you that ability.

I didn't even realize this game was out yet, for some reason I was thinking it would be out much later in the year. Damn, way to many good games, and shit more on the way...wallet will be hurting.

So I finished it.

yeah, how worthless is he. He's dead in what, less than 5 seconds into the fight?

I finished the game and found that Dom lasts a little longer if you don't sit in the center of the light behind that first barrier. If you are out at the ends the Krill (?) circle you longer and don't take Dom out immediately.

I've also finished Portal (Orange box) and I'm working on Time Shift again.

I am currently trying to beat Marble Madness on Gamecube (it is a compilation CD). I am SOOOOOOOO close, but finishing it eludes me. At least if this plays like the coin op. I was finally able to finish that after about $500 worth of quarters.

EDIT: Wrong topic, Sorry.

Edited by cougar302b

Do people just not realize what forum they are in when posting?

:ponder:

EDIT : Fixed the topic.

I've recently kicked Orochi's scaley ass in Warriors Orochi. Trying to decide what game to pick up next. Thinking about going back and re-visiting Burnout Paradise.

Edited by moycon