IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Silent Hill: Homecomming.

Uggh!!!!!! For the love of god I hope this is the end of the series and they let it die (like they should have 2 games ago). Slow, tedious, illogical inventory, huge graphics glitches (1/4 of the cemetary just disapeared on a return visit and I had to navigate an empty gfx engine by my map every couple of steps).

About the only good thing I can say about it is atleast the occasional puzzles are coherent and fun.

• 1 month later...

The Orange Box. I had already played through Half Life 2 and Episode One on the PC so I didn't play through those right away on the 360.

It's much easier the 2nd time around now that I know how everything works and how to kill the Guardians and such.

I finished Half Life 2, Episode 1, and I'm down to the Walker part of Episode 2 (nasty). I had already finished Portal months ago.

The only thing I haven't played is Team Fortress.

I'm also working on Tomb Raider Anniversary but I'm having issues with the Centaurs at the moment.

I found my copy of Tomb Raider Legend so I should be able to finish that as well.

I just picked up an used copy of Afro Samurai this week and am loving this game. Great graphics, incredible music, amazing story and fun slasher gameplay. Can't recommend this one enough.

And as always, playing as much Gears of War 2 as I can with my clannies at 2old2play.com

• 3 months later...

Been playing through Sacred 2 a lot. I need to finish this game and send it back to Gamefly. So far I've been a member for like 2 or 3 weeks but have only played one game from them!

Also been playing 1 Vs 100, Magic, and Phantasy Star 2

Trying to finish up a few achievements in Grid before putting it away.

Getting sort of sick of it and its close to not being fun anymore so I'm not sure I'll make it (There's 4 or 5 achievements that are doable I have left to get that don't require a huge time investment).

Then I'll probably move on to the Raiden Fighters compilation and continue playing some occasional sessions of Oblivion.

Crackdown

Saint's Row (mainly)

Mercenaries 2

Games played within the last month:

F.E.A.R. - that game is HORRIBLE.......I can't believe I wasted 14 bucks on that game. And the weird thing is....everyone said it was a great shooter. :?

Kane & Lynch - couldn't get past the huge dump truck part

I agree, FEAR is so overrated. People only play it to get freaked out even though the game isn't scary at all. If you want scary go play the maze game.

Right now I'm playing the only 3 games I have (because I've only had my XBOX for a week) Halo 2, Fable 2, and Call Of Duty World At War.

I just beat all the missions for halo 3 on legendary and got every single skull. Now I just have to play online till my brains leak out my eyes.

Fable 2 I need to get more money and invest in some more stuff. Still haven't beat it because I've been playing halo too much.

Call Of Duty I'm not making any progress in.

I want to get GTA 4, GoW 2, Beautiful Katamari, Halo Wars and all the other must-haves.

Hey! I can finally post in this thread for real! (Got the RE5 Xbox360 last week. It's red!)

I've been mostly playing that 1 vs 100 Live game every night. I find it to be a fun set-up and a decent trivia challenge.

I haven't actually started RE5 because I want to give it the time it deserves and time has been at a premium of late.

The only other games I have are Sega Superstar Tennis / Xbox Live Arcade (Pac-Man Championship Edition rocks!) and Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. Oh, and those Burger King games that I bought previously because they worked on the original Xbox.