IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Played some Bomberman Live last night. I actually managed to score kills and won a couple of times.

Normally, I'm so bad that I very literally have more chance of winning if I just put the controller down and watch.

My ex played that a lot. You aren't kidding! Those guys are nuts. She actually scored some wins. I'm personally just as bad at it.

Hey! I can finally post in this thread for real! (Got the RE5 Xbox360 last week. It's red!)

I have an RE 360 as well and love it! Somehow though I think its color suits you more Rhindle!! :cool:

Check out the custom faceplate on mine...

post-544-1247513260_thumb.jpg

Currently, the games I'm playing most are

Overlord II (have and love the first game, had to get this one, and it's equally as awesome, finely finished it last night)

Shrek the Third (man, I'd almost forgotten how much fun a action platformer can be, thanks moycon)

Ghostbusters, (didn't think it'd have that much replay being all linear as it is, but it's still fun as hell)

Boomboom Rocket (I got from a friend, though the fact I got cartoon Heros cranked up would probably disturb some people here :lol:)

I have an RE 360 as well and love it!

Yes, it's a fine machine. It's not loud at all (as I've been told the older models are) and I'm also made to believe it is more stable and less likely to RRoD on me. I don't think it will take over as my primary machine from the Wii (much as the Xbox did not take over from the GameCube), but it, again like the Xbox before it, is going to be a solid second machine; the place where I can play the games they don't put on Wii.

Somehow though I think its color suits you more Rhindle!! :cool:

I hadn't even thought about the "Rhindle the Red" connection until I was posting here. I just have a weakness for limited edition consoles. (Pokemon GBC,GBA & DS, Halo Xbox, RE5 X360...)

Fable II

Fable II

Fable II

Fable 2

Fable II

I think I have a problem.

Don't worry. A lot of people are addicted :) .

LOL :) Just finished Fable 2! Couldn't put it down.

Duels of the Planeswalkers for me now. Waiting on Bigs2 to come in.

I just got my XBox 360 out of the closet (it was collecting dust) and played a little bit of Tetris. It was either that or Beautiful Katamari (which the first time I played it was difficult given the time limits). Now I want something else, and everything seems to be adult-themed, except Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, but it's like $50! Viva Pinata looks to be like a Tamagotchi or Animal Crossing type thing, which doesn't interest me.

except Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, but it's like $50!

Banjo-Kazooie retailed for $39.99 the day it came out and now goes for under $29.99 new and around $15 used.

Now I want something else, and everything seems to be adult-themed

You can try any of the Lego games. Star Wars, Indy, Batman, Bionical Hero's. They sound right up your ally.

Cars and Kung Fu Panda are decent kids games.

If you like RPGs try Blue Dragon or Eternal Sonata. Both feature colorful cartoony art and have decent story lines.

Fable 2 is also a great light hearted romp and you might checkout Overlord as well (It's geared for adults more than kids, but both are colorful, cartoony and very humorous.)

Finished one play through on Sacred 2 and picked up A Kingdom for Kelflings finally. It's pretty fun if you like the micro management type games (Viva Pinata etc...)

Playing that and going to be trying out Mortal Kombat Vs DC soon.

Edited by moycon

• 2 weeks later...