IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

I'll only read one book at a time, but I tend to juggle games.

Right now on 360, I'm playing Shadow Complex, Sonic Adventure (yeah I know I'm an idiot), Fez and Super Meat Boy. Or rather, I've 100 percented and A+ed everything in the main game and am currently working my way through Teh Internets.

I'm playing BioShock now, which I've owned for years but never actually beaten. Going for a clean run on hard mode.

Such a good game....can't wait for Infinite.

Started Enslaved this past weekend. Great game....really enjoying it. Haven't gotten far with the story yet, but the art and gameplay are top notch.

Finally beat Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper and got 1000/1000 (Pretty easy really as 36 out of 40 of the achievements come from just playing through the game)

Planning on getting back to Halo Aniversary and finally trying out Dead Island.

Finally beat Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper and got 1000/1000 (Pretty easy really as 36 out of 40 of the achievements come from just playing through the game)

Planning on getting back to Halo Aniversary and finally trying out Dead Island.

That's really a game for 360? Wow that one completely flew under my radar. Was it any good? And what type of gameplay did it feature?

That's really a game for 360? Wow that one completely flew under my radar. Was it any good? And what type of gameplay did it feature?

I think it started out as a point and click computer game for the PC. You can get around in the First Person, or 3rd Person and then you basically solve puzzles, investigate crime scenes related to the Jack the Ripper case, and deduce who Jack was from a group of people who were suspected in the actual case.

All and all it was a fun time. The graphics weren't exactly top notch or anything, they kind of reminded me of an original Xbox game, and the exploring of the city was hampered by a lot of invisible walls in the form of " I have no reason to go that way!" but it was genre you don't see too often on modern consoles, and an easy play through. Worth the $20 I paid for the game for sure. Dunno if I'd pay much more than that though.

• 4 weeks later...

I just started playing some Tropico 4 and am enjoying it. Only worked on the campaign so far and the game can get very chaotic at times with all the managing that one has to do, but I'll be trying a "sandbox" game next and see how that plays out.

I wish there were more resource games available for the Xbox similar to Civilization & Tropico... like a version of Sim City!

Mendon

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done playing through the XBLA game Might & Magic : Clash of Heroes. It was discounted awhile back so i snagged it.

Great game if you like puzzle games! I had a lot of fun with it. Just tried a quick match against the AI and got my ass handed to me.

I guess the campaign didn't teach me much.

Now the hard part, what to play next!!

I have a HUGE list of "To play" games.

Mass Effect 3

LA Noire

Catherine

Tron Legacy

Crysis 2

Divinity 2

Enslaved

Are just a small sample. *sigh*

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer: It's actually pretty fun!

Final Fantasy XIII-2: If you liked FF XIII, it's more of that.

Monopoly Streets: Moves a bit slow, but the kids and I are enjoying it.

Up next: Dungeon Siege 3, Dark Souls, Enchanted Arms (someday I'll finish this. I keep losing interest!)

I jumped in on some of the Games on Demand games that are on sale now. Conan totally flew under the radar for me until people pointed it out. It's an awesome game for $4!!!! Once I leveled up and earned some additional combat moves, it's becoming a really fun game!

and who know the level of nudity in a video game! nude girls running around everywhere!

Also picked up Dark Void for $5 and may pick up Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands for the same $5.