IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Hows Fable III for 5 bucks? lol....I picked it up last week at a discount bin since I have the first two. I stayed away because of reviews but it cant be THAT bad. Can it?

It was one of the gold freebies they gave out earlier this year. It sits on my HD…. no real urge to play it anytime soon. Too many games actually worth my time piled up.

It was one of the gold freebies they gave out earlier this year. It sits on my HD…. no real urge to play it anytime soon. Too many games actually worth my time piled up.

Same here, I bought it mainly to finish off the series since I have the first two. I'm starting to prioritize to play good games first and average to bad ones last if at all. I may never get around to them all.

Hmmmm I liked it. It had some buggy issues, like for instance sometimes when you pick a quest the glowing trail that supposed to show you the way doesn't show up or doesn't lead you to where you need to go. I don't think it was much different than Fable 2 really. If a person likes Fable they will certainly have some fun with the game. I played through and beat the game (and kept playing) and didn't find it horrible by any means.

• 2 weeks later...

Ghost, if you like online FPS deathmatch type games, then it's great. If not, it's just new mapes to your last online FPS deathmatch type game and will do nothing for you.

Well, I said that, but there is some differences, the vaulting system is much improved, among other things (jumping over objects) and guns aren't locked to your level, just how much squad points (money) you have, so if you want the top gun, you can get it as soom as you get enough points.

Of course, that's kind of a bad thing, I got my gun, now I have no reason to spend the points,. I'll have to see when I get high enough to prestige if you loose the points...

Edited by Video

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I picked up on two worlds again. Maybe this time I'll finish the game. I've almost finished the last time I played it. It's not that good of a game, but it's not just really bad either, think of it as a "lite" version of the ES games. After I finish it, I can start on the sequel. For the $15 I paid for both (combined, not a piece) I'd say it was definitely well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still a relative new-comer to the 360, as I tend to operate a generation behind (in more recent years) and I don't have much time to game.

So DIRT 3 is new to me! I can't *believe* how awesome this game is! This is a rally game from my dreams!

I can't believe how awesome the graphics of the 360 "stil"l are.

I'm currently playing Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix :)

Since I've almost done the offline achievements, I wonder if there are currently still some people playing it online to justify going gold for a month... :ponder:

Kinda cool, when I tried buying gold for a month, I saw they offered a trial one for free. Downloading Shoot Many Robots now ;)

I know everybody else has been, but I just started Grand Theft Auto 5, since I have time and it's $40 now on sale. OMG!!!!!! There's no way I'll ever have time to finish this. I can NOT believe what a whallop the ol' 360 packs. I know everybody else does, but WHOOOOOO-WEEEEEEE this thing has got some graphics and depth-of play!!!! [if you can't tell, I'm a relatively new-arrival to "HD gaming"].

I remember thinking - some time ago - about the point at which home gaming surpassed Coin-Op arcade, because as a child it was the reverse for so many years. I've never seen a game this much fun on anything, anywhere. I'll still say this game is going to do some cultural damage - as kids are playing it in droves and it's pretty "bad" - but as a game (social influence questions aside/dismissed, as I'm over 40 and it won't influence me), this is the most fun I've ever had in several hours with a videogame. I was playing last night and noticed it was 5AM and had to shut it down!!!

I LOVE THE XBOX 360!!!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been playing forza horizon. First 360 game I bought.. still same AA batteries for 8 months in controller..graphics pretty good but not as good as my other newish racing game on the U nfsmwu . But the forza game is twice as fun. Load times on 360 are kinda long.. and playing for 6hours straight makes me wanna track down all the musical "artists" on the forza soundtrack and break their kneecaps.. perhaps they coulda afforded more than the same 5-6 songs that play endlessly in the background..

Edited by Jinks

Blasted thru the end of Halo 4, then played Halo 3 ODST within the last few days. Brilliant couple of games!

Last evening, I started Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and I am loving it!

Never played a Metal Gear game, and I know this is a spin off, but I'm still fairly intrigued by the setting, story and of course Raiden's character.

May look into the series a bit more..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am holding off until all of the chapters are released as I did with season 1. It will drive me crazy if I start now and have to wait….

Me too. I'm waiting...I just finished 400 days last week and wont bother until they are all out. Great series...I'm tempted to get Wolf Among Us.

-

Currently playing Dungeon Siege III

Edited by cimerians
  • Like 1

The recent Ultimate Sale has left me with a LOT of games to download and play. Yet despite this cornucopia of gaming delights, I keep finding myself going back to Spelunky, which was already a lot of fun on PC. The experience only improves thanks to the sharper graphics and extra features of the Xbox 360 version.

I keep wanting to go back to Sleeping Dogs, but can never bring myself to return to it. It's a great game, but I just don't have the patience for lengthy games with long, involved storylines. The pick up and play quality of Spelunky is more appealing to me than most of today's long-winded epics.

Ended up playing Halo:Spartan Assault after Lost Odessey, so didnt move onto The Cave until today. Fun game so far.

Finished my first play though of The Cave just before heading off to England. Only took me about 5 hours or so, but I absolutely loved it. Great to play with the family too (though a bit dark in humor, but in a comical way). What's great is that with the different characters, one complete play through is really only half the game. So I'm looking forward to hitting this again.

• Like 1