IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Prey

Just started it, kind of interesting.. Doom/Duke style FPS made by 3D Realms no less.. Pretty early 360 game, and it shows. The graphics are really dated.

Really slow start.. You play as a Native American, captured by Aliens.. Trying to save his Girlfriend.. The game comes pretty highly recommended to me, since I am a fan of this style of FPS.. We'll see how it pans out.

• Like 1

Weird response.

James Cameron Avatar.

I'm trying to go back and get 100% achievements on old games I started but never finished.

I started Avatar in 2010, right now I only need one more achievement to get 100%, once that's done, I'll pick another title from my HUGE "to play pile!

BTW, Prey is an awesome game, I have 100% on that one as well. The game used to totally kick ass back in the day, mainly the first couple years after it's release. Not only did it have a long and totally COOL campaign, but the online was second to none. So fun! I still boot it up from time to time and play online with pals.

• Like 2

BTW, Prey is an awesome game, I have 100% on that one as well. The game used to totally kick ass back in the day, mainly the first couple years after it's release. Not only did it have a long and totally COOL campaign, but the online was second to none. So fun! I still boot it up from time to time and play online with pals.

Good to hear. Definitely looking forward to getting further in.. Just a weird start.. lol.. I'm sure its fantastic!

Got 1000/1000 Avatar!!

Thinking about finally finishing up Dragons Dogma, either that or going back and getting the Fallout New Vegas achievements.

Congrats! I'm trying to finish up Wolfenstein: TNO and then get back to cleaning up achievements. I have a huge backlog.

Trueachievements.com is a huge help with regards to motivating me with cleaning up.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I tried and tried to get into skyrim, just can't do it. No matter how much you level up, you just never seem to level up.

Picked up Oblivion again, and am having a blast, maybe this time I will 100% the game on my new profile. I'd already done it several times before, on another profile that died with my old xbox, but never got around to it on this one.

I'm in training mode for Halo: The Master Chief Collection and have been playing Halo 3, Halo CE Anniversary and Halo 4 multiplayer here of late, along with Halo 2 Vista on the PC. I had about 173 kills in Halo 4 last night and I'm about to hit the 24k mark for kills in Halo 4. It's cool that 343i still keeps track of all your Halo stats from Halo 2 up until Halo 4. Combined, between Halo 2, 3, Reach and 4, I'm closing in on 90k kills. My goal is to hit 100k before the Master Chief Collection launches this fall.

• Like 1

I got back into Fallout 3 a few weeks ago and have been playing it A LOT. This time I have all the DLC and it kinda ruins that whole "barely surviving" element of the game because you can get such good equipment so early - still fun though.

• 2 weeks later...