IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

I'm keeping up with TWD Season 2. I also had the whim to finally play Dragon Age 2, so I got that started.

I attempted for a little bit yesterday to get the last Time Pilot achievements. I can't get to 2001 without losing a life . . .

• Like 2

Finally delving into Fallout 3.

Finding it pretty difficult in the beginning.. I've heard it called, Elder Scrolls with guns. And I am trying to play it like a standard FPS....

Definitely a learning experience. Hoping I can get the hang of it, because I am really enjoying the setting, and premise of the game.

• Like 2

It's a good game. Ugly as sin, but I think that's mostly by design.

(possible spoilers) The fire ants are probably the toughest part of the game; after you've finished that quest and have leveled up a bit, things smooth out considerably. Also, choose your sidekicks carefully. The dog is practically worthless; the mutant almost indispensable.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I started going after the Street Fighter III achievements tonight, aiming for the offline ones first :)

I'm currently stuck at those two achievements:

"Practise Makes Perfect" => I hate combo based achievements in fighting games!! :mad:

"Mystery Man" => I'm currently working on unlocking Gill first, I'm not good enough to summon 'Q' yet ;)

"Practise Makes Perfect" => I hate combo based achievements in fighting games!! :mad:

"Mystery Man" => I'm currently working on unlocking Gill first, I'm not good enough to summon 'Q' yet ;)

I'm not very good at fighting games in general.. I love SF, but Third Strike has got to be the the hardest one I've played.. Very good tho!

I dropped out of the fighting game genre in 1993. I have a SF game from the Capcom collection, but I couldn't even win two fights against the computer on Easy. Didn't really care to improve. The combo system with quarter circles and diagonals always seemed like they were deliberately trying to complicate things. I've just never been able to appreciate the genre from a design perspective.

• 2 weeks later...

"Mystery Man" is finally mine, but I'm still 20 trials away from "Practise Makes Perfect" :ponder:

• 2 weeks later...

I dropped out of the fighting game genre in 1993. I have a SF game from the Capcom collection, but I couldn't even win two fights against the computer on Easy. Didn't really care to improve. The combo system with quarter circles and diagonals always seemed like they were deliberately trying to complicate things. I've just never been able to appreciate the genre from a design perspective.

I've personally always avoided games where you have to memorise combos. It's why I never liked SF or MK. IK+ is about as complicated as I like my fighting games. ;-)

At the moment I'm still playing FIFA14. I won't be getting FIFA15.

Grabbed The Orange Box on sale, on XBLA for just $5.. Pretty stoked about the purchase, because the disc holds its value, and I didn't want to re-buy it..

Played thru Portal again, brilliant game.. Can't wait to grab a copy of the sequel at some point..

Messing around with Team Fortress 2 is always a pleasure.. Brilliant FPS game..

"Mystery Man" is finally mine, but I'm still 20 trials away from "Practise Makes Perfect" :ponder:

Some slow progress, I nailed another five, so it's 40/55 now :)

The only other Street Fighter III achievement I'm still missing is "Going Streaking" which requires winning five ranked matches in a row - my best so far was three in a row.

• 1 month later...

During my Street Fighter III gold month I had access to two Ego Shooters (Halo/Battlefield) which I didn't even bother downloading and Darksiders II, which is my current on-off game. It's nothing special at all, just like the first Darksiders game, which is why I'd never forked over any money for it, but it's okay enough for a free ride I think ;)

Drifted back to the arcade titles and have been playing a lot of Frogger on XBLA. I am just not very good at video games I guess because I can barely get to the 4th screen let alone clear it.

I also can't seem to keep myself from loading up indie titles Bad Caterpillar and Decimation X.

• 3 weeks later...

Pac-Man DX+, Hitman Absolution. Then I'll get onto Dishonoured.

As I don't get as much game time these days, I'm mainly playing the Free With Gold games. I recently hacked a WD hard drive to replace the drive that died on me earlier in the year. Means that all my saved games were lost so I'll have to play Skyrim from the start again.

• Like 1

Started up Oblivion again. This time as an argonian, Ionce completed the game 100% except one dude I couldn't talk to due to being kajitti (racist bastard) Unfortunately, it'll take a while to get to that point in the game (I think it was an expansion) but it would be cool to 100% the game completely. Doesn't hurt that the game is a lot of fun anyways.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...