IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

I REALLY went after XBLA Tron after it was on sale a couple weeks ago. Has anyone been able to get the "Shoot all Grid Bugs on Level 1" achievement? I don't even know if it is possible to shoot that many times before the timer goes out. I also couldn't get the "Enter MCP with only 6 shots" achievement - tough stuff.

If anyone wants to get those multiplayer chievos then message me (wongojack). I'm not sure the multiplayer is even active, but I'd love to try.

After completing Arkham Asylum main story, I've really just been hitting a lot of the sale/free games that I've collected over the years but hadn't played yet. I usually feel compelled to finish any game I start, but this time I was going in with the mindset of specifically just playing a bit of these games in order to get a feel for them, and then on to the next.

So I played a few minutes of Limbo and Deadlight (simply not my type of games). Then I started Battleblock Theater. What a great game! I'd been enjoying that one, and even though I'd told myself that I was just going to play a little bit of these games, that one I thought I'd play to the end of the main story. Then....I got to level 6. Wow, the difficulty really ramps up on that one awfully quickly! I think I'm done with it now. Maybe I'll keep trying, or maybe I'll hit the next unplayed game on my list, still debating.

Sunset Overdrive is my 'play to completion' title right now, so I may go either way with what I play on the 360.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've given up on Battleblock Theater for the time being (perhaps indefinitely). Difficulty ramped up big time at level 6.

Started Dust: An Elysian Tale yesterday, and have fallen for it pretty quickly. Can't wait to split my time between this and Sunset Overdrive.

Also, just playing around with Pinball: Fx2 on XB1 last night while watching Bourne and finally got my 1st achievement. Wow, they sure aren't giving those away, huh? LOL Love the game though.

• Like 1

Started Dust: An Elysian Tale yesterday, and have fallen for it pretty quickly. Can't wait to split my time between this and Sunset Overdrive.

Also, just playing around with Pinball: Fx2 on XB1 last night while watching Bourne and finally got my 1st achievement. Wow, they sure aren't giving those away, huh? LOL Love the game though.

Something about Dust turned me off in the demo. Just made me think "another one of these!?" Perhaps I'll give it a go again some day.

You aren't joking about the chievments for Pinball FX2 - I kinda like that about it.

I went back and finally played Half Life 2 E2 and did the advanced rooms for Portal. Half Life is so awesome. I bought the "Source" version of the original during the recent Steam sales because I don't remember ever finishing it. I can't believe they haven't kept that franchise going.

I've spent some time on Portal 2. I had encountered a tough room and put the game away for almost a year. I have almost finished it now.
I played Skylanders for a while tonight before I pass it on to my nephew for his kids. They should like it.

I've also been playing Civilization Revolution again.
I managed to win every type of victory with every leader on Emperor level and I'm working on doing the same with Deity level.
It's brutal on that level and for a while I wasn't sure I would ever beat the computer at that level, but I've been able to knock out a lot of wins recently so I think I have a good strategy.
The game cheats a lot so be prepared for major frustration at times.

Just re-discovered the Xbox 360, and picked up a couple of game for it last night.

Halo 4 (phenomenal...this game is fantastic!)

Diablo 3 (I actually prefer this over the PC version due to the fact I don't have to play it online)

Not bad for about $28.00 for both games. My local Gamestop has TONS of Xbox 360 games available, most for no more than $10.00. Also playing:

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Halo 3: ODST

Fable 3

Aliens vs Predator

Probably going to start Mass Effect 3 soon..

Edited by wolfpaw1966
  • Like 2

I'm currently playing the Halo 4 campaign for the first time. Add me as a friend and we can play together. Warning - I kinda suck at FPS games (kinda).

I'm fairly new at this...my Gamertag is SlumbrousFan, so please add me as well. What's your Gamertag and how the hell do I go about this? lol

What's your Gamertag?

Wongojack

Halo is probably one of the easiest games for finding "friends" when they are online. I'll send you a friend request which will appear as an incoming message. The fastest way to check your messages is to push the big button in the middle of the controller (The X Button) and then choose messages from the menu. After you accept my FR, we can find each other in the game's menus very easily.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, looks like an update is needed. I've added six more games to my Xbox 360 library.

Now I'm working with Skyrim: The Legendary Edition, and a smattering of Destiny from time to time. Also went back to Borderlands: Game of the Year edition so see if I can improve. I've also been playing some Bioshock: Infinite as well. My collection is looking good these days.

• Like 1

Still haven't finished Dust yet....though I finally got through the sorrowing meadow (or whatever that section is called) on Saturday. So I'm still making my way through it.

Started Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I'm really digging that game, though I can see where if I keep getting caught up in side quests, I'll never get through the campaign on that one. Good game so far though, definitely one that I'm digging.

• Like 1

Still haven't finished Dust yet....though I finally got through the sorrowing meadow (or whatever that section is called) on Saturday. So I'm still making my way through it.

Awesome game.

I need to make it through the game on the "hard/nightmare" difficulty to get the last achievement, I started it awhile back never remained focused on it.

Lately I've been focused on Sacred 2. I'm trying to get certain achievements in that game including the "Finish the main quest without dying" one.

Needless to say I'm about 59 hours in to my latest game and haven't died yet!

Sacred 2 is an really great game to me. It can best be described as Diablo 2 on steroids (more monsters, more open areas, more drops). I was a HUGE Diablo 2 fan so I've always had a great fondness for the game. I'd love to get 100% achievements.