IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

just bought a system mostly to do some rockband exporting its a falcon model i forgot how loud these are! played some of the sega rally revo demo and bought guardian heroes if i keep it (it was super cheap) i will get a faceplate and track down some games i missed and some shmups

After failing to get engaged in Fallout 4, I've decided to replay Skyrim.

Stop! Spend a bit extra and replay it on X1 or PS4.......was about to do the same but decided the 60 bucks is worth the vastly improved visuals/load times and mods. I tried replaying it on last gen machines and it was torture.

IMO of course. :)

• Like 1

Stop! Spend a bit extra and replay it on X1 or PS4.......was about to do the same but decided the 60 bucks is worth the vastly improved visuals/load times and mods. I tried replaying it on last gen machines and it was torture.

IMO of course. :)

Do you mean Skyrim or Fallout? Is Skyrim backward compatible???

Do you mean Skyrim or Fallout? Is Skyrim backward compatible???

They are releasing a remastered version of Skyrim for the Xbox One soon.

Looks amazing. I pre-ordered it weeks ago. Comes out at the end of October, as luck would have it, I have a week off at that time! WOOT!

https://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-Special-Xbox-One/dp/B01GW902DM/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=atariage&linkId=71f442fd40fa746c58a162092e69182f

• Like 2

Looks amazing. I pre-ordered it weeks ago. Comes out at the end of October, as luck would have it, I have a week off at that time! WOOT!

amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-Special-Xbox-One/

I wonder if it will look even better on the PS4 that will be coming out in 2017?

I wonder if it will look even better on the PS4 that will be coming out in 2017?

No clue. I thought the PS4 was getting the game at the same time? Or are you talking about a new PS console coming out? I can't keep up.

To add to the topic. Now that they are selling Lego Dimension for like 50% off, I snagged the 360 version. I had already bought up a bunch of the level and figure packs when I saw them for sale on the cheap. If you are a fan of the Lego games and Lego in general it's a lot of fun. I love the large assortment of licensed character (Midway Arcade, Portal etc...) I am finding they seem to have added a lot of abilities that only a few figures have, or in some cases one one figure can accomplish, which means you need to have that figure to open, or get to some items (usually studs, gold bricks) It's frustrating to open a bunch of figures, and then come across so many areas that require you to have other figures. It looks like in some cases you can "rent" the virtual figure, but you only get it for like 30 seconds, and I once tried it and still couldn't get through the area because it wasn't enough time. I've already ordered 4 more sets of figures. Good thing I like Legos.

No clue. I thought the PS4 was getting the game at the same time? Or are you talking about a new PS console coming out? I can't keep up.

People are calling it the PS4.5 or the PS4 Neo:

google.com/search?q=ps4.5&ie=UTF-8

It will supposedly be twice as powerful as a normal PS4.

I think the new consoles will have HDR support and some other things to make these games look a little better but only if your TV can handle it.

Yeah what I meant in my reply to Foxy was Skyrim remastered for PS4/XBOXOne/PC.

I tried playing Skyrim recently on 360 (digital edition) and PS3 (SSD drive) and it doesn't matter....they both are near unplayable these days. Mainly the load times and the grainy graphics. On PC its still great so that's probably why it will be free on PC...only if you own all the DLC.

https://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-Special-Xbox-One/dp/B01GW902DM/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=atariage&linkId=71f442fd40fa746c58a162092e69182f

Ok do you think if you save to the cloud on the 360 you will be able to load it on the XBone?

Ok do you think if you save to the cloud on the 360 you will be able to load it on the XBone?

Saves won't work (I'm almost postive I read that somewhere). Need to start all over. I kind of don't mind as I've been wanting to try a new race and do things differently.

Gears of War special ed. X1 slim and Skyrim for me in October, what a great month. :P

• Like 1

Saves won't work (I'm almost postive I read that somewhere). Need to start all over. I kind of don't mind as I've been wanting to try a new race and do things differently.

Gears of War special ed. X1 slim and Skyrim for me in October, what a great month. :P

That sucks and it doesn't. I guess I'll restart again!

• 5 weeks later...

Witcher 2 but ended up finishing it on PC (graphics were better), its only around 20 hours or so if you stick with the main quest. Didn't enjoy it that much unfortunately. Also picked up a used copy of Dragon Age 2 so one day I can beat it on nightmare. I beat Inquisition on nightmare recently and made it a goal to go back to the first two games and beat them on the hardest settings as well (some day).

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...