IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Fallout 3. My dog died, waah :sad: !

I'll console you.

Time to get that one update that lets you get a new dog when your old one dies :P (BTW, if you haven't saved over all your previous saves since then, you can actually use health aids on your dog :P )

I just got the new expancion Pointlookout and uh...something. I mostly wanted it so I could get the 30 level cap, and now I'm playing Fallout 3 again :D Another few weeks being waisted now...now I just gotta find when Zeta and uh...the other one comes out (I bought the actual discs, I won't do the DLC thing, and didn't want to wait for GOTY to come out)

I've been planning to go back and beat the KOTOR games as an evil bastard for a loooonnnng time. I just beat the first one over the weekend for the second time. Much more fun to play as a bad guy...now on to the sequel. I know they aren't 360 games, but I'm playing them on my 360...so it kinda counts.

It WORKS on the 360?!!? Oh HELL NO!! :P That game is AwEsOmE...to bad my Xbox died right as I was about to finish it :( and it's not a savable game, so I couldn't copy it to another Xbox. Made it to the starforge, but then the game would lag and hitch and you'd die because you couldn't react to what was supposedly going on....been long enough though, I could start over and not really lose much, as it's simply been to long sincee I played.

I've been planning to go back and beat the KOTOR games as an evil bastard for a loooonnnng time. I just beat the first one over the weekend for the second time. Much more fun to play as a bad guy...now on to the sequel. I know they aren't 360 games, but I'm playing them on my 360...so it kinda counts.

It WORKS on the 360?!!? Oh HELL NO!! :P That game is AwEsOmE...to bad my Xbox died right as I was about to finish it :( and it's not a savable game, so I couldn't copy it to another Xbox. Made it to the starforge, but then the game would lag and hitch and you'd die because you couldn't react to what was supposedly going on....been long enough though, I could start over and not really lose much, as it's simply been to long sincee I played.

I blazed through it in about 35 hours doing the dark side deal. It's much quicker just to kill everyone rather than work out their issues :evil:

I blazed through it in about 35 hours doing the dark side deal. It's much quicker just to kill everyone rather than work out their issues :evil:

Awesome, I'll have to dig it out later...to bad I still have to try to beat it on good...er, feck it, I'm going to be RICH (I mean bad, moneys the root of all eveil?? eh...screw you guys :lol: )

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing through Lego Batman, but....

Just got in Ghostbusters Slimer Edition (Amazon was selling it for $40 Goldbox special!!) http://www.amazon.com/Ghostbusters-Amazon-com-Exclusive-Slimer-Xbox-360/dp/B0025UOYR8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1253901293&sr=8-1

and Williams Pinball Collection. Woooot!

I just started Wolfenstein... so far I like the solo play as it feels just like an old school 3D Realms FPS but the online blows big time with all the lag and uninspired gameplay.

I also just received Call of Juarez from GameFly and am looking forward to playing it.

Mendon

What? do I gotta be the first to say it? I'm kicking ODST's ass (well, maybe that's the other way around now aht I jacked the difficulty :lol: ) It's about time a truely different sequel came along...3 nearly made me give up on the series (and halowars was just to different) My friend just got Wolfenstein though, I bet he's playing that with huge bloodshot veiny eyes though :P