IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Also enjoying ME2 on my second play through (with the same character, same class, making broadly the same choices but hoping for a better ending). Great game, especially with a female Shepard. Jennifer Hale is the best voice actor out there.

• 2 weeks later...
But wow is that Just Cause 2 fun with the grappler. he's better than bionic commando!

I've been playing the 30 minute demo repeatedly. I've pretty much done every dot on the map. I love the Bionic Commando arm. I'd love the tank more if I could blow up more stuff with it instead of just certain things.

Finely got finished with Oblivion (except the expansions, didn't bother with those the second time through) Now I'm back on Red Faction, can't get enough of it, just playing it on an easier setting just for kicks as you drive through buildings and waist everybody :lol:

Now I'm back on Red Faction, can't get enough of it

Ugh, You just reminded me. Another title I need to get back to.

I beat the sh*t out of Risen earlier in the week. (Not really, I still need to go back and get some achievements)

Played some Viva Pinata Trouble In Paradise today.Plan on playing some Lips and Rock Band later tonight.

Games I want to get back to or re-visit:

Oblivion (I bought the Game of the Year Edition even though I already had all the DLC!)

Fallout 3 (Bought up all the DLC last week when it was half price)

Red Faction (Probably only 2 or 3 hours into that one)

Onechanbara (Again only 2 or 3 hours in)

Sacred 2 (Want to play through as different characters)

Burnout Paradise (Love that game)

Infinite Undiscovery (Play this one a long long time, never finished)

Deadly Premonition (Only about an hour in)

Resident Evil 5 (Again only played about an hour!!)

I will say this again.

Ghostbuster is freakin cool.

Some of the best GRFX Ive seen from my 360.

That's a title I have but it's still in the shrinkwrap in my entertainment center!

Glad to hear people enjoy it. I've been debating getting it for a while now. :D

I will say this again.

Ghostbuster is freakin cool.

Some of the best GRFX Ive seen from my 360.

That's a title I have but it's still in the shrinkwrap in my entertainment center!

Glad to hear people enjoy it. I've been debating getting it for a while now. icon_mrgreen.gif

RIP it open and PLAY IT!

It wont disappoint!

I want to hear others opinions on this sleeper.

I also heard every systems version is different, the Wiis looks like a cartoon from what Ive seen.

Currently playing Crystal Castles, Yars Revenge and Tutankham in Game Room.

Yars is my favorite so far... I loved playing it over a friend of mine back in the day.

Tutankham is cool... use button layout "C" it controls MUCH better that way....

Crystal Castles.. really needs a roller controller to be playable...

I wish the freak'n activision games would get here already...

-rick

• 2 weeks later...

Red Faction Guerrilla and Geometry Wars 2 right now. Trying to finish Red Faction so I can return it to the owner. Especially since he hated Eat Lead. :(

If anyone else here is a GWars 2 fan, I'm always down with seeing how I stack up v/s fellow AAers. Zeptari and Lord Helmet have seen some competition (they probably didn't know it though. ;) so it's ninja competition).

Of all the modes, Pacifism and Waves are the ones I just suck at. In that Pacifism can be a 20second game. :(

Hex.

[ Doesn't know why, but even on the Wii, I was always really competitive at this game. I'm not great per-se -- just competitive. ]

If anyone else here is a GWars 2 fan, I'm always down with seeing how I stack up v/s fellow AAers. Zeptari and Lord Helmet have seen some competition (they probably didn't know it though. ;) so it's ninja competition).

ummm i feel a little dumb here.... what's your gamertag name?

I'd like to know who it is I'm playing against...

wait a minute.. is hex65000 your gamertag?

runs downstairs and turns on 360 to find out..... :D

Bought Mirror's Edge just over a week ago and finished it a couple of days ago. Can't believe some of the times in the Speedrun leaderboards, though. Must be some big short cuts or some big cheats around.

It cost just £5 preowned, although it really cost me nothing as I used the £5 I had on my Game points card.

Red Faction Guerrilla and Geometry Wars 2 right now. Trying to finish Red Faction so I can return it to the owner. Especially since he hated Eat Lead. :(

Just finished up Red Faction: Guerrilla myself. It was fun in parts, and annoying in others. First of all, where does a game get off being that hard in the "casual" difficulty setting? Secondly, this game seriously needs more checkpoints. It's really aggravating to fail a mission and be sent all the way to the beginning for some tedious driving to the point where the mission SHOULD have started in the first place. Nevertheless, good times can be had if you know where to look. The weapons are pretty cool (especially when powered up) and physics for buildings are remarkably realistic... take out the supports and they come tumbling down in a shower of debris. Mm, mm, good!