IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

The Darkness is back in my box. It may be fairly lead you by the nose type of game, but it's still really fun IMO. To bad it's so underground and not popular, I'd love to see a sequel.

Tried playing Flatout, yep, I still suck at it. I don't know if it's all the objects on the road (especially after a lap or two) or what, but I just can't do worth a crap on that game, but the sheer ammount of crap flinging as you drive is just amazing IMO even still.

The Darkness is back in my box. It may be fairly lead you by the nose type of game, but it's still really fun IMO. To bad it's so underground and not popular, I'd love to see a sequel.

Darkness had it moments...And I liked it.

And there is news of a sequel..best of all Mike Patton voice (aka faith no more) will be backicon_lust.gif

• 1 month later...

Our local Movie gallery is closing, so I've gotten quiet a few new (to me :P ) games for the Xbox.

Right now I;m playing Saw. I love the movies, and the sick bastard in me likes this too. The pipe puzzle thing is ticking me off though, especially the one I"m stuck on right now as I have to walk thought a bunch of electrical stuff, acid and then do the pipe while the room fills up with toxic smoke, Gah :o it's killing me...

I got a few others, one that I thought would be cool was Beutiful katamari? And you know what? It SUCKS. The Idea is weird, but I like that, but the controls are aweful, so this is probably getting chunked at Ebay or something :P Maybe if there was a dedicated tank controller for the game or something (but then it wouldn't be compatible with the overworld section :ponder: ) Anyhow, a little unhappy with that, a lot of people made it sound like the next big thing, maybe, just not my next big thing.

I got some other games too, Hotwheels something or other, Bioshock 2 and some other stuff, and plan to go back tomorrow and see what's left before the store closes for good. I thought about just cleaning them out, and if I had a place to put all the games and movies, I'd be tempted, some of this stuff can be had for just a dollar or two.

Shifted gears and I'm playing Sacred 2 right now. Yeah, it's a Diablo-2 wanna-be but it's still good, and a lot less linear due to the bazillion side quests that the game has. I've logged some crazy time on this and have not even pushed that far into the first chapter of the story.

And I'm still rocketing on Geometry Wars 2. :D Of the AAers that are on my friends list, I have claimed the top spot except for beating Lord Helmet in Pacifism mode. Also still trying to get the Treaty, Ricochet, and Wax Off achievements... Damn you MS for inventing achievements! ;)

Hex.

[ Will probably throw Bayonetta back in after I clear Sacred 2... All I gotta say is that Baynetta in normal mode is pretty freakin' hard. :| ]

alan wake is the game that never ends. i put like 10 hours into it the past 2 days and it keeps going and going and going..... great game but damn it could use some trimming.

This is absolutely hilarious to me. You always hear folks on AA complaining about how short games are these days. This is proof positive that too much of even a good thing can get stale.

alan wake is the game that never ends. i put like 10 hours into it the past 2 days and it keeps going and going and going..... great game but damn it could use some trimming.

This is absolutely hilarious to me. You always hear folks on AA complaining about how short games are these days. This is proof positive that too much of even a good thing can get stale.

i thought splinter cell conviction was too long lol and that was relatively blink of an eye short.

i finally beat alan wake.i was literally yelling at the tv for the blanking game to end lol. if i had to stop to fight enemies one more time instead of progressing i was gonna scream. it seriously needed an enttire chapter cut from it, it got way too repetitive.

that being said i immediately started up a new game on nightmare difficulty with the intention of truly paying attention to the story. the story is absolutely killer, i think it's tied with heavy rain as the best this gen. though i've heard mass effect 2s is really good too but i haven't played it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Buzz Bombers too!! LOL

I only had an Intellivision for a brief time so I haven't played many games for it. I had never even heard of Buzz Bombers! Main reason I got it. Not a terrible game. I think back in the day I would have appreciated it more.

Anyways, Currently playing Final Fantasy XIII (on my limited edition Final Fantasy 360 with the Final Fantasy faceplate.)

Enjoying it so far, but I see what people mean by linear. Still waiting for it to open up. I'm probably around 6 hours in.

Deathsmiles shipped today though, and Crackdown 2 won't be far behind.

Kabuki Warriors, using the system's backward compatibility. This game gets a bad rap, and it mostly deserves it, but it's still a hell of a lot better than Samurai Shodown Sen. Nobody expects greatness from a game called Kabuki Warriors. They expect it from Samurai Shodown, an established series with a large and adoring fanbase. The fact that a universally panned launch title for a last generation system can be more fun than a game developed for cutting edge technology nearly five years into its lifespan is, well, kind of pathetic. SNK, what happened to you?

Playing lot's of Red Dead Redemption right now.... great game....except

for the scene where you meet Irish for the fist time.... I really hate

hearing the "C" word.... major turn off.... An "F" bomb once in a while

is ok... but gezzzzzzz .. sometime i think rockstar does this just for the

attention,it didn't help the story or the game one bit.

Anyways... anyone wanna help me get 1,000 gamepoints in ODST?

i need a few firefights and ummmm, crap... i forgot... the heats getting

to me, time for bed.... goodnight...

-rick

mass effect 2 and toy soldiers.

toy soldiers is amazing but gets hard rather quickly.

mass effect 2 ate my night. i put 9 hours in a row into it and didn't even stop to eat. my only complaint is that the rpg trappings from the first one are gone and now its just a really long shooter with a really good story. exploring the universe really makes me want a new star control.