IGNORED

FS: Atlantis II & Cubicolor - SOLD!

Ed Siegler

Everyone and their Mommy know what you have me and Bean included. Every time someone counters one of your posts with 'this isn't worth that much', 'I would only pay a quarter of what you paid because xxx ie survival, education life in general, toilet paper is more important', or 'papers and Roms have been found' you do not need to repost what you have.

Congrats, it's wonderful, good for you, but please stop with the annoying bragging. I would say crowing but I like crows.

You do have interesting things to add sometimes and I don't think you're a bad guy so i would hate to put you on my ignore list. What the conversation is focusing on is very interesting to me for many reasons and I don't want to ignore the thread because of that either. You'll end up alienating people on these boards or more people.

I'm sorry because there's no nice way i can say it and I know I sound mean but IMO it's true.

I think one thing needs to be noted. I have the paperwork. If a situation where a whole bunch of chips were found it would not effect me because then more people would want more than just a loose Atlantis II. They would need something like a box sticker or the paper work as proof that their Atlantis II was real. If anything, this would make my Atlantis II with docs more valuable not less valuable. So if you guys are posting as some sort of jab at me, just remember that the jab is going towards those that paid a lot for this cart loose. Also the people who bought this game loose are pretty nice people. So I would hope people would remember that when posting. Also one thing for those that have this loose. If a scenario were to happen where there was a warehouse find, I would stop adding people who have this cart loose unless they bought their cart from one of the original 14 who are on the Atlantis II list.

The Same Nice ex-Imagic employee Was talking about some kinda Paper work to.

Well I also have 2 Imagic envelopes addressed to the Atlantis II cart winner. :P

Alright, let the dung throwing at me begin. This will be my last post. Look at all my post's in this thread. Ask yourself if the post's I have made here are worthy of me having insults thrown at me. Most likely you won't care so continue with throwing garbage at me if you must.

Come on buddy. I think you are a good guy to. If you are going to brag so much about something, You have to expect a good ribbing now and then. :)

I don't mind listening to bragging about one's awesome finds. Atari Age is for collectors. I for one didn't know he had these things. I find it interesting that such things exist. I'd rather hear about them than they be quietly kept in a drawer never to be seen nor heard about again.

Now if he was saying, "only I could afford wonderful things like Atantis II because y'all are poor penniless bastards who don't know how to win at life" then yeah, i'd be telling him to stfu too. But what he's said in this thread I find interesting.

Alright, let the dung throwing at me begin. This will be my last post. Look at all my post's in this thread. Ask yourself if the post's I have made here are worthy of me having insults thrown at me. Most likely you won't care so continue with throwing garbage at me if you must.

You know you bring this on yourself. You are THE Defender of Atlantis !!

Every comment on this particular title that might even be seen as neutral you take as a personal dig when sometimes we aren't even talking about you. So there you have a case where we aren't even talking about you or your cart or your paperwork and you come and make it about you and your cart and your paperwork. Then someone posts a comment you don't like and we are all out to get you. :roll:

We were talking about a game that was sold from one collector to another you being neither. Yet you amoung others just happen to have the same title. I have no idea why your ego is so tied up with a game you really had nothing to do with. Accomplishments are things you have done not an items you happen to have bought on ebay. You didn't create this game or work on the development team or even work for the company. Who cares if someone says something about it? It is just a game. I seriously hope that a stack of NOS paperwork and ROMs never do pop up because we would have to call the suicide hotline and make sure they beat you to the door before you log in to hear about it.